A Night On The Town

So this idiot who I stupidly, stupidly have feelings for didn't even plan a time he was coming to get me.

I swear I have the worst taste in men ever.

I don't know what to wear because I don't know where he's taking me and I can't call Olivia because she'll pull something trashy.

Not too conservative but I don't want to make it look like I'm trying too hard either.

As a matter of fact, why am I trying to look so good for? Fucking Stephan? Give me a break. "I don't need to look good for no man! If he really does like me, he should think I look good in everything." I huffed just as my phone vibrated and I opened IP a text.

Be there in 20 Cupcake.

~S

Shit shit shit!

I scream in my head and start putting together a guick outfit.

Err, crop top? Its almost December. Shorts and tights? Then it'll look like I don't care! Oh oh oh ok, I'll just put on the caprees with my light brown high heel boots and my black undershirt along with my red and black plaid oversized shirt and black scarf. But only medium oversized, if it was a large- I would drown.

"Done! Hair.." I want to do something different with my hair, something nobody else has ever seen. "I'll straighten it." I tell myself plugging up the curling iron. I've never done this in the past because it sounded like too much of a Hassle but now I have to make an effort.

I said I didn't care, but have you seen Stephan Pezzementi?? It is ridiculous how fast I became putty in his devilishly charming hands.

I took a tuff of my hair and took a deep breath then began to wrap it in the straitener. After a few senconds later I released the hair and looked in awwe of my one straight bundle. It wasn't the first time I'd seen my hair straight, but it was the first time in a long time since I've seen it.

I shook my head away from the distraction. "C'mon, Stephan's gonna be here soon." I told myself and continued to straighten bundle after bundle till my once unruly hair came down to my butt with a sleek shine, I didn't even realized how long it was. Longer than most natural hair, maybe I should cut it..

I quickly did my make up and sprayed my perfume randomly till I coughed up a fit. "Too much *cough*" I opened my door and took a quick lap up and down the stairs to get some of the perfume off. "Girl what are you doing?" My mom says coming out of her room, probably from all the noise I'm keeping on the stairs. "I have a date."

She looked surprised. "With Kuyler?" She knew I had a crush on him and that I looked at no other boy but him. So going put with someone else sounded kinda of cray cray.

"No..his name is Stephan and I guess..I might like him a little." I stopped at the top where mom was, that should be good. She chuckled "I thought you and Kuyler were destined to be" She said with jazz hands making me give a shy smile. "Me too. Ah, that must be him."

I tell her when I hear the door bell. My heart starts thumping like crazy and it was like everything went in slow motion when I hopped them stairs to get the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. And that breath I took in, fell right back out. Stephan looked amazing in his dark jeans, casual shoes and light light blue button up. But the thing that topped it off was the leather jacket that gave off that vibe that said 'Know Who I Am' I loved it.

"Jesus Naomi.." Stephan said taking a long stare at me and I blushed. "You look beautiful, seriously." I bit my lip, hiding my smile. I grabbed my purse that was on a hook beside the door and told my mom I'd be back before midnight and closed the door. "Thanks, you too. Who says that boys can't dress?" I tease and Stephan's scoffs.