6

I hear a knock on my door and immediately knew who it was,every since my little fight with Tony let's just say things have been awkward and we're not on good terms either.

I scorn the knock on the door and out my headphones on and then he opens it and I sent him a death glare "I didn't say you could come in"I pout "and you also didn't say I couldn't"he says contradicting what I said and I ignore him focusing on the novel I was reading.

"I came to apologize your not the cause of what happened to Mikey I'm sorry"he apologizes.

"Tony I don't want to talk about that right now"I say scorning he's amend "that's literally why I'm here"he says sitting next to me.

"Oh really,then you can literally just leave"I say with a beam.

"Just accept my fucking apology"he says trying to stay placid.

"Apology unaccepted"I scoff.

"Come on frère"he says.

I ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist "ok how about we go for a party to get your mind off shit okay?"he suggests.

"That's literal the worst idea ever"i exclaim.

"Don't you want to go for a drink,get laid or something"he insists.

"Mm I could go for a drink minus the getting laid I have no animus of fucking random girls"I say in a casual tone "alright but I guarantee a girl or two will be begging for you"he says and now he's being too dramatic "of course"I reply with a smirk on my face.

We soon head out after 1 hour of pettifogging on who's going to be the DD and who's not going to drive and in the end I end up driving since I'm obviously more impartial than my jovial brother,it's either he's just a childish asshole or he just wants to be a bitch.I glare at him as he casually puts he's shoes up "I just got this car cleaned"I complain.

"Relax brother"he says and rest he's hand on my shoulder.

"You have five seconds to get that shit off my shoulder"I glare at him.

"Jeez did you fuck the wrong chick or something chill"he scoffs and folds he's arms cross.Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually the older brother because dam he sure acts like a toddler.

"I found it hard to believe that your older than me"I say as I enter a few spot to park my car.

"And you have no sense of humor but do you see me complaining"he says as we both get down from the car "your an idiot"i utter as I look up to the dark clouds and pretty shiny stars which for some reason remained me about him and he's eyes.Why do I suddenly find myself thinking about Fei,I need a dam drink.

Me and Tony then enter the bar and take a sit and bring out my phone while Tony tried to bribe and flirt with the bartender who for some reason had her eyes on me.

I feel someone sit next to me but didn't bother to look up.

"Are you here all by yourself"I hear a soft voice and I look up to see a black girl with curly puffy hair and smelt like cherry dam she's pretty.
Before I could answer Tony jumped in our little conversation that barely even started.

"He's with me"he says already sounding half drunk as me sloppily place he's hand around my shoulder and the other held a glass which he gobbled up.

"Trust me I don't know this guy he's probably drunk"I say slapping my brothers hand off me and the melanin goddess giggles.

"I'm Daisy"she introduce herself.

"I'm Tony"he says even though she was talking to me not him.

"No one asked you,ignore him I'm Nicolas and this is my unfortunate asshole brother"I say smacking the glass of vodka out of he's hand.
I'm not ready to drag he's fat ass all by myself
"I can tell you don't get along do you"she chuckles "definitely not"i exclaim.

"You speak French right,I can tell by your accent"she asks.

"Yes I do"obviously.

"So can you tell me something in French"she says with a cute bright smile.

"tu es jolie"

"What does that mean"she asks.

"Guess"i smirk.

"Mm I don't know"she says shyly.

"You're pretty"I beam at her as she blushes slightly at what I say "oh wow thank you"she says looking down at her heels.

"Are you here all by yourself"I ask.

"No I'm here with my uh...boyfriend"she says the last part in a low tone.

Gosh your so stupid of course a pretty girl like her will have a boyfriend and speaking of boyfriend what kind of guy leaves he's girl at a bar "are you single"she asks and I completely lose interest since she's not single but who says I can't mingle.Okay now I'm sounding like my brother.

"Yes"I say.

"What no way that's not true"she says in shock.

"Unfortunately I am,why do you ask"I ask.

"Because your hot,go get yourself a girl"he says taking a quick sip from her glass,dam she definitely doesn't look like the type of girl to drink but then again how does a girl drink look like.

"That's what I've been telling him"Tony says trying to sit up straight,the asshole was already drunk and I just realized I haven't taking a sip out of mine,i quickly drink the bitter but in a good way shit "be right back...ignore him"I say the last part to Daisy befit heading to the bathroom.

I enter one of the stalls and my attention was then grabbed my some asshole who was screaming and cursing like crazy like some old shit fucked he's wife or something.

I peep through the door and I noticed he had a tattoo that looked familiar but I couldn't catch were I'd seen it from,i zip up my pants and opened the door half way when I remembered why the tattoo was so familiar and with that followed a feeling of fear.It was a snake with a scorpion tail tattoo and the only person who had that was Cyrus,someone I met when I used to do drugs before I stopped because of a special someone who's only a memory now. Cyrus was one of those assholes or at least knew one of the assholes,I heard he works for one of the high drug dealers downtown back were we where so what's he doing here or has Tony fit something to do with it,after all Tony is doing drugs again.

And the thought I never wanted to become a reality came to my head,was Tony working with them now.

I run out of the bathroom after washing my hands and quickly carry my brothers lifeless body back to the car before saying goodbye to Daisy "why are we leaving so soon"he asks half conscious.

"Because he's here"I say with a shaky breath in hope that he didn't spot us and I wondered what else he'll do to try to break the remaining pieces of my soul left.