45

Warning:Suicide attempt and maybe death so read at your own risk ⚠️

Something is different,something is definitely wrong but he says he's fine which is obviously a lie but why wouldn't he tell me what's wrong.

Could it perhaps be his father,I hate to bring that up because clearly he could have a panic attack from just hearing his name and ever since he fainted I've been checking up on him and picking him up from work,good thing our finals are almost over because I hate studying more than hate my ass-of-a-brother.

"You don't have to stay,someone might think you're my bodyguard"he laughs and hands me the coffee I ordered.

"Good"I say and take a sip out of my coffee.

"Don't you have anything important to do"he rolls his eyes at my words "nothing is as important to me as you are"I admit and his cheeks turn strawberry red,I can't get over how adorable he is when he blushes.

"When my shift is over let's have dinner,my treat"he beams proudly.

"I'm paying"I say taking another sip.

"Stupid it isn't 'my treat' if you're paying"he says the obvious and I smirk "then it's my treat"I reply.

"No I'm treating you not you treating me"he says slightly confused as he points at himself then at me god I love messing with him.

"What's so funny now"he raise a brow.

"I'm just messing with you"I laugh.

"Pfff I knew that"he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure"

Not long Fei gets back to work after Maria sends us death glares saying this isn't a couples play date.I watch him proudly as he serves orders to people,some girls giggling and some calling him cute which I agree and I'm okay with til one brat asked for his number.I was surprised but also happy when Fei said no bluntly and I couldn't help but want to laugh almost choking on my coffee.

And there he comes,the same guy for the past few days,all he does is orders ice tea and sits there.If I walk up to him and gouge his eyes out would anyone notice?

. . . . .

Fei was closing up and says goodbye to Ryan however the dude from earlier was still here can't he see that they are about to close or is he blind.He then walks up to us about to ruffle Fei's hair but I quickly slap his hand before he could even touch him.He pauses and looks at me then at Fei but with a smile that can make someone unease.

"See you around Fei"he says and walks away.

I look down at Fei.

"How the fuck does he know your name?"I raise a brow at my boyfriend,what was he not telling me this time "his the friend that helped me when I passed out"he says looking down at his feet not making eye contact with me.

He makes it so obvious.

"And what's his name"I ask.

"I-um..Mathew..."

"Try again"

He inhales deeply "Damien that's his name"he says and drags me by the hand before I could even say anything,we walk up to my car but I kept thinking why he lied in the first place does he think I'm going to do a background check on him,i mean yes but where's the trust at.

The drive wasn't long and we got the restaurant Fei had planned,we take our orders.I got mash potatoes with smoked steak and red wine while Fei got pasta and sushi rolls as i side this,at least his eating now and more often actually.