27

I say goodbye to my boyfriend before heading back home boyfriend I never thought I have one of those let alone it be him,it's crazy how a good looking guy ended up with me,I smile from the thought and enter my front porch where I hear noises and I open the door and see my parents yelling at each other.

I give my mom a confused look ignoring my dad's tantrums "why don't you ask your father"she glared at him and I dare not to look back.

"Your mother is pissed because I lost my job it's not a big of a deal,you still have yours"he complains yet again "are you crazy taking care of our kid is enough and I don't need to add your ass,it's either you get a job or move out"she yells in a high pitch tone.

I cover my ears and head upstairs ignoring what just happened,I mean can't a guy have a peaceful day.Is it honestly too much to ask for or just the universe just hates gay guys.I take my phone out of my pocket and immediately smile when I see a text from Nicolas asking if I got home,I jump on my bed and rapidly type and and he immediately replies which makes my heart skip.

We talk for a while but unfortunately he got stuff to do unlike me who disturbs him twenty four seven literally.I smile when I see a love message with hearts,I burry my face into my pillow.Gawd Fei get your damn self together your smiling over a text message.

After what felt like hours staring at the ceiling and overthinking my love life I just realized I barely know anything about him nor he's past but I don't want to be to noisy or anything.

I lackadaisically get off my bed and head downstairs,I hear sniffs and faint cries from the living room and I rushed in when I realized it was my mom,different emotions run through my veins,angry,sadness and confusion.

"He didn't hurt you did he"I ask afraid of what I'll get for an answer and my heart that was once at beat became calm when she shook her head sideways "then what is it"I sit next to her taking off my headphones "your grandmother said it isn't good for Elise to be here ever and I agree so she's moving back to Asia with Elise even though it's for the best I feel bad I can't be the mother she wanted"my mom breaks down in front of me,I'd never thought I see her in such a venerable state "would I be able to see her"I ask.

Of course not she's going to fucking Asia!

"I'm sorry sweetie"she hugs me tight and it brings back memories when she hugged me but the other way around because I was the one who was crying not her "what if we get rid of dad"I say knowing he'll beat me nonstop if he heard it "he's your father I can't do that to you you already can't see your sister again"she says.

"Sorry I didn't realize he's your husband too"I say "it's okay I'll talk to him right now I have to get to work and take extra shifts"she says and gives me once last hug before leaving.

I've never really been rich nor poor I'm like middle class,at least I won't have to make exceptions for my dad anymore since he's s dickhead,I mean he has always been one.

I wonder what's going to happen now,the thought of seeing him drunk and passed out everyday when I get back from school,does that mean it'll get worse for me.

"Fuck"I say to myself and run my hands through my hair,I need to get a job so I can help out with the bills or there's always another option,kick him out of the house.It's easier said than done.

Nicolas promised he'll make time for my always-jobless ass and I'm gradually excited to see him,he's handsome face,pretty eyes good looking...oh my gosh what I'm I saying.

XXXXX
I woke up about an hour later from a text saying 'I'm at your window' I immediately hop off my bed and ran to my window and open it and he comes in "you have got to stop coming through my window"I say before standing on my toes and give him a quick kiss "were you asleep"he asks and I nod my head feeling a little bit tired "let's sleep then"he says dragging me to my bed as the both of us laid down.

I lay on top of he's chest feeling he's hear beat as our leg intertwines,I use my right hand which constantly plays with the chain on he's neck "you like it"he asks "yeah"I adjust myself and look up to him,he then sits up right and takes off he's chain and I give him a confused look when he proceeds to put it around my neck "you look better with it"he says and I couldn't help but blush when I see myself in the mirror.

I lay back down on him,admiring the chain and he lets out a chuckle "has anyone told you how adorable you are"he utters "yes,you"I roll my eyes at him "no seriously"he says.

"Do you know where I can get a job"I change the subject "why"he asks "what else"I stare the obvious "well I can give you some-"I cut him off "you'll spoil me"I state "it's what I live for"he says says when he talks like this how the hell I'm I supposed to stay calm and not fall in love with him,he's eyes,he's body..ok your doing it again stop "hey you listening"he snaps he's finger in my face "huh yeah"I say like I was actually listening "what did I say then"he asks surely not convinced "how much you love me"I say in a questioning tone and batter my lash.

"I was asking why all of a sudden smart ass"he says and ruffles my hair "my dad lost he's job"I say "oh"was all he said.

"Let's talk about something else"

"Like what"

"I don't know tell my a story"I utter.

"Okay if it makes you feel better"he wraps me closer to himself and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Did you know centipedes die after they lay an egg crazy huh"

What

"Luckily they don't have to wait for death,it came to them"i key out a dramatic sigh and he laughs at my dark humor "I don't think I'll ever understand you but that's what I like about you"he says.

"Really what else do you like about me"I say intrigued and look at him with my hands on my chin and wiggled my leg like I'm some three year old who just heard about Santa Claus.

"Your eyes hair nose everything and the fact your so cute,hey why are you so cute huh"he says and I couldn't hold my laugh from all the kisses I got all over "who are you being this cute for?"he kisses my chin and straight down my neck giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"Stop..it tickles"I kept laughing and suddenly feel better "guess it worked"he says and finally stops but I keep laughing "oh and your laugh is also very cute"he winks at me.

"NO STOP IT'S UGLY"