Your True Destiny

A/N: Well, well, if you're here then that must mean you're truly interested. In that case, I welcome you to join me into exploring the depths of Fantasy of the world of DC to discover the hidden secrets of Tokyo's true Legacies.

~~~~~~

*** Different Location

--- Next Day

“…” Dialogue

‘…’ Thoughts

*…* Caller Number One- Mitsuhiko

**…** Caller Number Two- Genta

Chapter 2: Your True Destiny

*We are all born with a destiny that mingles and clashes with the endless stream of time. Everything that occurs in our lives happens for a reason we will never fully understand.

~Neko12

Conan’s pupils constricted and his irises blanched to a nearly pale-white-blue.

The five black clothed figures all grinned triumphantly at Conan’s reaction to hearing this name.

“So, it truly is you, Kudo Shinichi. You’ve been the one we have been hunting for, for a long while now.” the voice of a woman, the figure in the center of the group claimed.

All five figures had raven black trench coats falling to each of there ankles at precise lengths. Black shoes of some strange design, each with a narrow tipped point at the end and two inch raised heels. Patricia Underwood black velour felt 'Justine' velvet leaf trim hats topped there heads and seemed to be hiding there hair. Night hued shades concealed there eyes and black velvet shirts clung to there upper form while loose twilight jeans shaped there lower half’s.

They were all fairly tall, with the appearance of three women and two men considering there were two of the figures that didn’t wear V-neck shirts.

The figure to the far left of the group, looking to me male, turned towards the large white house to there left.

“It seems he was heading here. And judging from his previous behavior while we were stalking him, I’d wager he was coming here to see her?”

Conan inwardly flinched horrified. ‘No…!’

“Quite possibly seeing as we have been monitoring her for the past two weeks now. Though, she has not emerged from that house in three days.” announced the now evident female center figure.

“We should go see if she’s doing well.” started the second figure to the centers left, also sounding and appearing female.

“Don’t get to distracted. We’re mainly here for him.” the far right figure gestured his head towards Conan, his deep male voice sending disturbing chills up the detectives spin.

“Aww, loosen up will yah? Besides, I think we could all spare a bit of time to have some fun.” the figure beside the male chimed eagerly in a girly manner, appearing to be the shortest of the group.

‘No… Shiho! I can’t… I won’t let them…!’ Conan balled his fists so tight they trembled. His teeth pressed tightly together to the point that he could hear faint cracking sounds.

‘I’ll never be able to life with myself if anything happens to her… I wouldn’t be able to live…period!’ Conan sneered inwardly. ‘I’ll protect you Shiho! No matter the cost, I will protect you!’ his seething, frigid eyes blazed, beyond determined bore down the five figures.