~・*☁️𝐴 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠☁️*・~

Y/Ns POV
Ever since I found out Kurapika had gotten off work today I have been brain storming for things for us to do until I had the perfect idea. Why not go to the beach?

"Love, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today? I think it would be really fun and we can hang out with the others!" I said, giving him puppy dog eyes

"Ok, I mean we haven't been there in a while and I do miss them." he replied

"Yay! Ok I will call them! I screamed while running out of the room

I dialed the others on my phone and happily they all said yes. I was super excited since we haven't been able to hang out in a while. We agreed on a time and then I began my search in the closet for a bathing suit and an outfit to put over it. As I searched Kiko rubbed up against my leg, in response I took my focus off the clothes and pet him. I walked out of the room and rummaged through the wooden cabinets in the kitchen, the sound of them closing and another opening could be heard as I grabbed his food and looked through another for a can opener.

Kiko began to eat as soon as I poured his food into his dish; I grabbed the empty can of cat food and threw it into the trash can before retreating to the bedroom to find the rest of the clothing I needed.

As I was finished getting ready and had some time to spare, I decided to take care of the house. I opened the curtains that draped above the window, letting the light flood into the house like waves crashing onto the shore. The bed was made as well, all the decorative pillows lined up like dominos just waiting to be taken down at the end of the day. I organized Kurapikas books just the way he liked them on the shelf, which was complimented by the framed photos of fun memories from the past. Lastly, I packed a bag for the two of us containing sunscreen, sunglasses, bottles or water as well as lunch for later on, some of kurapikas books, hat, towels, and an umbrella of which Kurapika is going to carry.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapikas voice echoed through the house announcing that he was ready to leave so she let Kiko sunbathe in the beam of sun that poured in from the window, of course not without giving him a proper goodbye. Kurapika heard footsteps as Y/N walked to the entrance of their home, meeting there.

"Ready darling?" Kurapika questioned the woman

"Yep! Just let me grab the bag with our stuff in it." Y/N replied, quickly picking up the bag that laid on the kitchen counter.

Y/Ns hand firmly grasped the strap of the bag, dragging it off the counter and replacing it onto her shoulders where it belonged, nodding to Kurapika that she was now ready to leave. As soon as she did, Kurapika opened the door allowing Y/N to walk out first. The woman kissed the mans cheek to show her appreciation and then walked down the path, after Kurapika locked the door to their house he began to follow not far behind her. They walked down their pebble outlined trail to the garage; after they put the umbrella in the trunk they got into the car. As Y/N sat down in the passenger seat she put their bag down at her feet while put the key in the ignition and started the car, ready for their adventure of today to begin.

Kurapika backed the car out of the garage, soon enough driving on the street. The summer humidity instantly hitting the two, resulting in Y/N turning on the car AC to help get rid of the overwhelming hotness. Streets passed by as they drove, all the tourists catching Y/Ns eye as she saw people riding their bikes and doing other fun summer activities. The motion of the car came to a stop as they had arrived at their destination.