~・*🍋𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑝𝑡2 🍋*・~

As they walked into the crowd, peoples eyes locked onto the two, entranced by their outfits. Though, they eventually blended in within the crowd, having some sips of wine and laughing with each other. Soon a song played on the speaker that caught their attention. Kurapika extended his arm out to the woman.

"Would you care for a dance?" He said with a grin

"Of course I would, love" Y/N said with a giggle trailing after

She grasps his hand as they walked out to the dance floor. The sound of her heels clicking was soon drowned out by the sound of the music. Once they had made it to the dance floor, they held each others hand. They swayed to the song in sync, their bodies pressing against one another's. Soon the two noticed that the others had stopped dancing to look at them, the guys and girls in awe at the way their bodies moved. Kurapika gazed into Y/Ns eyes, Y/N getting absorbed in his comforting grey orbs, both soon forgetting of their surroundings.

The heat in them began to rise, their lips connecting. As they kissed, they continued to way to the song. A string of saliva was formed as their lips parted, both craving more. Soon enough, the song ended, both of the leaving the dance floor as the other guests cheered for the two. They continued to enjoy themselves while they had all the time in the world.

"Hey darling, I would like to go" he said to her as she sipped more wine.

"Why?" she questioned

"Just because, could we please?" he pleaded

"Ok, ok" she said, putting down her glass of wine

Y/N thanked the bartender then grabbed her significant others hand, making their way to the flight of stairs. After walking up all the stairs they walked through the doorway. Kurapika unlocked the car and opened the door for Y/N.

"Thank you, love" Y/N spoke as he closed the car door

He got in the car himself and then began to drive. Most of the ride was silent until Y/N stared the conversation.

"Even though we only spent a few hours there it was still so fun, and the wine there was exquisite..!" Y/N said, recalling the taste of it

"Yes, it was indeed fun, I agree with you." he replied, still keeping his eyes on the road

After he spoke the rest of the car ride was back to the way it was, filled with silence. Y/N gave up on making conversation and stared out the window at all the stars and how the moon seemed to be following them. The whole ride was like that until they got home. Both of the car doors closed, Y/N walked up to the door and unlocked it. They both walked inside and they both took their masks off.

"Y/N, when we were dancing..um you were very beautiful.." he said to her

"Aww thank you, you were handsome." she purred with a smile

Soon the room was filled with silence, making Y/N curious.

"Are you okay..?" she asked, getting worried

Kurapika lowered his head to hide the red tint on his cheeks. He glanced up at the woman, making a motion with his eyes to look down. Once she looked she noticed his bulge through his pants, making her blush as well.

"I mean, if you want to do it we can.." she whispered, Kurapika titled his head upwards to look at her

"Um I-" he was cut off by the feeling of her lips pressing against his

At first Y/N questioned her own boldness, but soon she lost all train of thought. Y/N slipped her arms around his neck, slightly pulling him in. Kurapika gently placed his hands on Y/Ns hips, slowly making them grind on his bulge.

As they continued to kiss, slight blissful moans were let out. Kurapikas moves became more aggressive as he has sunk into the tension of the moment. They both soon pulled away for air, their gaze still locked on one another.

"Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom..?" Y/N cooed

"yea.." he said out of breath

They both walked to the bedroom, Kurapika shutting the door behind them. Kurapika sat down on the bed, Y/N soon sitting on his lap. They continued to kiss, Kurapika trailing down to her neck. The kisses he planted caused Y/N to let out soft moans from in between her lips.

The moans only begged him for more, and as he continued his manhood continued to grow in anticipation. Y/N brushed her hair out of the way and titled her neck to give him better access. Soon Y/N got up, while Y/N stared at Kurapika she teasing slipped off her clothing. She let the man admire new patches of skin being revealed.

"Oh my darling, you look so beautiful.." he said, staring as if it were their first time

Y/N snickered at his expression, walking closer to him. She hovered above him, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. She gently rubbed his bulge through his boxers, precum leaking through. Kurapika closed his eyes as moans told her how good she was doing.

She slipped off his boxers, his cock springing up and twitching. Kurapika took control and flipped her under him, his manhood pulsing against Y/Ns wet entrance.

"Darling, could I please slip it in, I'm to horny to wait.." he blushed

"Of course you ca-" she cut herself off as he slid his thick member inside of her

She threw her head back in pleasure, soon staring at him to show it was ok to begin moving. As he thrusted moans were let out from the two, their breathing hitching. Y/Ns gripped the sheets, her fists tightening their grasp as the pleasure built up.

As time passed, pounded faster and faster, causing her walls to squeeze around him.

"..you are going to milk the cum out if my, darling.." he sighed

Her moans got louder and so did his; he began to thrust harder than he ever had before.

"I think I'm about to cum..!" she moaned, her nails digging into the bedsheets

"Wait-hold out a little longer please..!" he said back, thrust harder so he could get there

Soon he felt himself about to orgasm

"Love, I'm gonna cum!" he said,

At that moment he shot inside of her, filling her up with his cream. He fell beside her, both trying to catch their breath.

"I'm sorry, I should have held back more, was I to rough?" he spoke in a worried tone, turning his head to face her

"No it's fine, I liked it that way~" she said with a giggle, making Kurapika blush

Then Y/N drifted to sleep, Kurapika took this as an opportunity to clean her up with a wet rag. After he did he layed beside her, staring at the ceiling was he was still coming down from the high he had. Eventually, he fell asleep cuddling next to Y/N under the blankets.