~・*🍋𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒🍋*・~

Kurapikas POV

I woke up next to my significant other Y/N. I sat up in the bed, rubbing my eyes attempting to fully wake up. Birds landed on our window sill, the noise prepping me for a new day.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed with Y/N, I also wanted a fresh and early start to the day. I bent down and lightly kissed Y/N on her forehead, hoping not to wake her up.

"Love you" I whispered after the kiss, knowing no one will reply

I stood up and began walking towards the door, turning my head to look at the sleeping figure one more time. The ends of my lips suddenly curved upwards to form a smile. The ends of my hair brushing up against my cheeks was I turned my head again. This time to face the door, and with that I left the room.

My feet smacked against the tiles or the kitchen floor lazily. I walked to each and every curtain and opened them, letting the sunlight illuminate the house a little more. Then, I walked over to the counter, beginning the process of making some coffee.

As I waited for the coffee a noise scared me, causing me to flinch.

"Oh, it's just you Kiko.." I said, to which the feline meowed in response

"I take it you want your food..?" I questioned while giggling

The cat pranced over to his food bowl, waiting for breakfast. He continuously meowed, becoming inpatient by the second.

"Yes, I know Kiko" I replied, along with that a sigh

I poured his food into his bowl and filled up his water bowl with fresh water. He ate contently as I mixed other things into my coffee. Then I drank my coffee; wandering around the house before the calendar caught my attention.

As I scanned it, my eyes widened in shock, wondering how I could ever forget. It just happened that today was Valentines Day. I immediately called the first person who came to mind, Leorio.

The phone ringing echoed throughout the room, soon ending once he answered.

"Hey Kurapika! What's up?" he said as soon as the call began

"Hey Leorio, I need your help with something" I replied, trying to conceal my nervousness

"Sure! What do you need help with?" he questioned

"Well I realized today is Valentines Day, and I want to do something special for Y/N. So I was wondering if you could distract her while I figure something out..?" I asked, already brainstorming on what to do

"Ok, I will take her out and we can hang out! How does that sound?" he spoke over the phone

"Great, thank you! I really appreciate it" I sighed in relief

"No problem, well I'm gonna go now. Bye!" he stringed onto my reply

"bye" I said before hanging up the phone

Just when I sat my phone down on the counter and continued to drink the rest of my coffee, Y/N walked out into the kitchen.

"Good morning love.." she said to me, clearly still dazed

"Good morning darling" I replied, serving her a genuine smile

Once again, I kissed her on the forehead to which she did she same.

"Hey, do you want some pancakes?" she asked

"Yes please, that would be wonderful sweetheart" I said, sitting down at the table

I rested my head in my hand, still thinking of what to do for Y/N on this special day. Though, my train of thought was gone as soon as the kitchen was filled with delicious aroma. I hummed in response to the smell, now wondering how good the food must taste.