◜➷ . . . t

"you know

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"you know... i don't remember anything from last night. the last thing i remember is seeing he ceiling at that bar and the rest is all a blur" kai says as beomgyu hands him a glass of water.

"nothing else? like when you got here or something?" beomgyu asks nervously , palms sweating.

"no , nothing after that" kai replies after some thought as the boy nods.

"yeah well... you were really drunk last night" he says as kai smiles lightly , grimacing at the strong headache that is a reminder of how irresponsible he acted.

"i must've been such a burden , i'm so sorry beomgyu" kai sighs as he drinks half of the water beomgyu gave him.

"no don't apologize , and here , take this" beomgyu hands the boy a pain killer as he thanks him quietly , swallowing it and then laying back down on the couch with his eyes shut.

"god i feel like shit... you wanna cuddle?" kai questions as beomgyu's cheeks heat up in an instant.

"wha—" he asks but can't even finish when the boy pulls him down to him , beomgyu on top of him as he sighs lightly.

"you make me feel safe..." he says as he lays the boy's head on his chest , hand gently petting the back of his head as beomgyu's heart races faster than it ever has before.

he relaxes after a few minutes , focusing on the boy's relaxing touch and heartbeat. he knew in that every moment , that there's nowhere in the world he'd rather be...

"ah beomgyu , you're here!" kai smiles brightly as he hugs the younger boy , his heart warming up at the embrace.

"why wouldn't i be?" he asks as kai pulls away , fixing the boy's hair slightly before looking him in the eyes.

"i should've known you'd be fashionably late. and you wore black" he says as he looks at the boy's outfit , beomgyu blushing lightly.

"yeah , i remember you said it suits me..." beomgyu answers shyly making the other boy's smile grow wider.

"i really wasn't wrong , you look gorgeous" kai compliments the boy , not even realizing that he's giving him heart failure.

it soon dies down when he notices the boy look across the house at soobin , beomgyu's sore eyes staring up at him with tears threatening to spill from them. his heart feels like it just got kicked , a bruise forming in that place. why is he even staring at him for this long?

"choi beomgyu isn't it?" they hear a voice near them and beomgyu looks to his left to see a shorter boy , who he instantly recognizes is taehyun.

"yeah , kang taehyun right?" he asks as the boy nods , and now looking at him properly , he's really so pretty.

"can i talk to you for a second?" taehyun asks shyly making eye contact as beomgyu nods lightly glancing to kai and then leaving the house to find a quiet place for the talk which seems pretty private.

"so... what is it about?" beomgyu asks as he looks to the boy who up close , looks even prettier.

"did yeonjun hyung tell you something about me?" he asks as beomgyu nods.

"he said you'd happily date me" the boy answers with a small laugh as taehyun's cheeks flush pink.

beomgyu can see it right away , so does that mean kai can see? has he been ignoring it... just so he doesn't have to date him?

"don't listen to him... he's just worried about me" taehyun speaks up as he looks up at the sky , beomgyu following his actions.

"why?" beomgyu asks cautiously , but still with curiosity evident in his voice.

"he thinks i'm sad and lonely. i like to have friends sure... but i don't need a lot of them. yeonjun thinks i should make more though which is why i'm here and it's why he said i'd date you... it's not true though" taehyun says as beomgyu looks to him again.

"is that why you're blushing?" he teases lightly , taehyun looking down with a small smile.

yeonjun was right... he is darn cute. beomgyu wishes he could snap out of it and stay loyal to kai , but fuck this guy is really making it hard for him. and kai... he probably doesn't even want anything with him , he's been friend zoned so many times...

"you wanna be friends?" beomgyu asks as the boy looks up , head tilted.

"for real? not because yeonjun forced you or anything i hope..." taehyun giggles as beomgyu smiles lightly , shaking his head.

"of course not , you seem like a nice guy" beomgyu says as taehyun smiles.

this smile... it's making him feel something he has been feeling for so long with someone else. but why does it feel different? it's probably because he knows he has a chance with taehyun...

© KKYUKKAI

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

© KKYUKKAI