Chapter 20

Next day

Giselle stirred in Chris' bed when she felt kisses being trailed down her body. She lifted her head from the pillow and twisted to see Chris leaning on his side over her with hair falling over his face.

Feeling her body move, Chris laid back down, wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. He had bags under his eyes as if he had just woken up. "Good morning sweetheart." His voice was still deep and horse from sleep.

Giselle lifted on her elbows and leaned over to kiss his lips before returning to rest again on the pillow. "Good morning handsome." She said as her eyes fluttered shut again.

Dodger hearing their voices, decided to join them on the bed. He gave Chris kisses first before he moved on to Giselle. Both giggled from his tongue tickling their faces.

"Time to go outside bubba," Chris said as he stood up from the bed but bending down to kiss Giselle one more time before walking out of the room with Dodger following close behind.

Giselle's eyes watched his half naked body leave the room and hummed to herself, remembering last night and early this morning. Chris had woken her up while he was already between her legs, kissing the inside of her thighs. If she wasn't sleeping peacefully before, that sure did the trick.

Giselle reached over to her phone to check the time and decided it was time to freshen up, so she headed to the bathroom. She started up the shower and stepped inside under the hot water. She thankfully had left a few personal items and clothes at Chris' house the last time she was there.

Once she was done, Giselle wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and went to the counter to apply leave in conditioner to hair. While she worked it through the curls, she started to sing along to a song that started to play on her phone.

Chris put out fresh food and water out for dodger before he headed down the hallway to his room. When he got close to the bathroom, he heard music playing but also heard Giselle singing. He got his phone from the nightstand, hit record, and stood out of view while he captured the moment.

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace