Right choice?

Another ball" Anthony groans. Violet smacks him lightly on the arm and rolls her eyes. "Yes Anthony we are having a early celebration for your wedding" violet says with a smile that humanly couldn't get any wider. The pleasure she took in the fact that she has successfully got another one of her children to marry was too much for her to contain. Anthony attempted to argue back but Violet wasn't having any of it and Ignored his inquiry about why they need a pre celebration when she had already gone and planned an extravagant wedding for him. "You could alway just consider it a farewell for Miss Sharma as she will return to India after the wedding it will be the last time for a while we will see her" Violet tell Anthony. Anthony frozen at the mention of Kate. His Kate. Unfortunately, she wasn't his Kate because she hated him and he pretend to hate her but truthful Anthony was absolutely madly in love with Kate Sharma a fact he had push away many time. Anthony loved Kate. Kate however was only concerned with keeping him away from her sister. Which she failed at as they are to be wed tommorw. If his heart wasn't so shattered he would take pride in knowing he had ruined her plan and come out victories. However, all Anthony wanted was Kate she was his everything his main source of happiness. However he was her main source of hate. Benedict taps the side of his whisky and stands up "A toast to our dear brother who has somehow convinced the lovely Miss Edwina Sharma to marry him" Benedict says cheerful. Anthony smiles trying his best to convince his family that he is madly in love with his bride to be and not her vexing older sister.