Family meeting

Heyyy!!! Sorry Iv been so bad at updating have been in a bit of a slump about what the write next but we are all good now. Hope u are all good. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The whole bridgeton family sat in the drawing room. Benedict had rounded up the family once the ball had ended and told them there was important matters to discuss. Violet had tried to argue with Benedict telling him the important matters could wait until tommorw but Benedict instinct that it couldn't.

Anthony entered the room and look at his family. His mothers looked confused and his siblings looked angry at the fact he was keeping them from going to bed. "Anthony" his mother said softly "whatever is matter". He look a  deep breath. "Anthony doesn't want to marry miss Edwina anymore" Collin basically belted. Everyone in the room heads turned to Anthony. His mother looked furious and is sibling we're just simple confused. "Collin" Anthony screamed lunging towards him. Benedict grabbed him before he ended Collin but it was close. "Anthony what is he talking about" his mother said in a raised voice. "I can't marry her mother" Anthony p whispered unable to make eye-contact with his family. Violet stood up now en-raged "Anthony what do u mean you can't marry her, Iv spent weeks planning this wedding, do you know how bad this will end for all of us if u don't go through with this will be ruined" Violet voice kept on getting louder. "Why are you being so selfish Anthony your decision is not just effecting you it's all of us as well as the Sharma family, why would you propose if you didn't want to marry her" steam  was practically coming out of her ears.

Selfish! Had his mother really just a called him selfish. He has given up is life practically to make sure his family is ok. Is he an ass? Yes. Is he over-protective? Yes. Is he annoying? Yes. But selfish? Never. Anthony was practically seeing red  he knew she was his mother but her words had deeply wounded him. "Brother" a timid voice began to speak Anthony look and saw Daphne standing up. "Is this because off..." Before she could finish Anthony began to shout. "Silence, how can you call me selfish when all I have done ever since father died was be selfless, Iv done everything for you I was the one who had to step up and be responsible for the family I was the one who had to make sure the bridgeton stayed respected. Mother when u were to sad to even leave bed I was the one who kept the family together even though I was hurting to. Iv put all of you before me and now I'm finally doing something I want. I don't want to marry her I don't love her. Isn't that what you wanted mother for us to marry for love?".

His sibling bowed their heads it's like they couldn't even look at him. They didn't release how much they had taken Anthony for granted. Yes he annoyed them but he really did love them and all he did was try and look out for them.  Violet felt awful she hadn't thought about what she was saying before it was to late. She wanted to hug Anthony and tell him how sorry she was and tell him how thankful she was for him. Anthony turned to walk away "I'm sorry mother but I'm going to tell miss Edwina that the wedding is off, if you can think of away for us to do it without being completely ruined then so be it but otherwise I don't care anymore" Anthony said before disappearing.

Once Anthony was away from the drawing room and back in the privacy of his study he finally let it all out and began  to silently sob. All he wanted now was Kate. He wanted her to kiss him and tell him everything is alright. He want to hold her tight and never let her go. He want her to tell him how much she loved him just for being him