Chapter 1

In kuoh city of japan,A 12 years old boy with short brown hairs and Brown eyes was lost.

He had come to buy somethinh for him while sneaking out of his house.

His parents had no idea where their son is now.

This boy was Leo Walker,He was 12 years old and He lived in kuoh with his parents,Mr and Mrs Walker.

He was the alone child of his parenst with no siblings.

And now he was out of their reach and he somehow reached a abandoned factory.

And what he saw was horrfying for him

He saw blood stains all over the walls and Bones of human and chopped off body parts.

He almost puked at the scene,He was sacred to a point where anyone can be freeze.

But for some reason,Even though he was scared but he still had enough to actually keep looking at scene and move freely.

And he had no idea,Why was it happening to him?

Little did he knew,That he is actually a lion,No he is the lion king.

And Lion are fearless.

But still he don't know this fact,He is still human,Even if he is the so called lion king.

In his mindscape,A gaint golden lion with a gem on his forehead was sitting peaceful seeing his host at this situation.

"Oh..Still able to move after witnessing such sight,Truly a lion"the lion king commented

"But still a kid,Obviously he is child now,Nor he knows about himself,Maybe after this incident he will be actually able to interact with me"The lion king regulus thaught to himself as he went back to sleep.

He had been trying to make a connection with his host for years now.

Leo can actually wield his sacred gear but he don't even know about it.

So he is basically useless currently.

Nor he can talk with regulus,Usually its possible to talk with host,Once host is able to wield the gear

But in leo's case,Leo just don't want to talk to regulus.

For some reasons,Regulus can't form a mental link between them.

And in the end regulus gave up on trying to involve his host with supernatural.

As he saw his host living happy life with his family,But now he have to help him.

But he can't,He can't tell him about his surroundings.

So lion king just decided to leave it to his host's fate.

While Back with Leo.

Leo stood still at his place,He had no fearful expression even if he is scared as shit.

And he yelled out"W-Who...Did this"

He heared a laughing voice and he heared someone say"I am the one who killed these puny humans"

"They were tasty is all i can say,But i never tasted a child and not to mention a sacred gear weilder"The voice said and Stray devil came in front of him

"You ate them?J-Just who does that?And Me?S-sacred gear"Leo muttered out and Without answering him stray jabbed him as he hit the wall.

"T-This is my end,W-Who is the world are you"Leo asked and Stray decided to tell him"I am a devil,A stray devil,I am being chased by whole world,I killed my master"

"Killed your master?Devil?If you had a master why you killed him"Leo asked even though he don't a fucking thing about devil and stuff but he atleast understood the meaning of master and servent and Stray thing.

"See what he did to me"Stray said and leo noticed the stray closely and stray removed the clothings and He saw his lower body was of a snake while upper body was of a human

"T-Thats-"Leo was cutt by stray and he said"Abomination?I know that he did this to me,Then tell me how can i let him get away,So killed him,I gained my freedeom is that wrong to gain freedom,Can't i have my dreams,Can't i have the right to live my life"

Leo looked down as he felt bad for the stray and he then yelled out"Stop talking bullshit,If you really care about freedom,Why you killed so many humans"

"I was hungry,I can't eat anything besides them,My bastard master did this to me,He made me a monster,The very same thing i hated the most,I had no choice but to eat them,I too was a human once,I also had a family they loved me,I loved them back"Stray said as he was clearly sad and angry

"What happened to your family?Why can't you just return to them?And How can you become a devil if you were a human"Leo asked trying to gain as much information he can

"They were killed by the devils,They killed them,They even killed my little sister,She was just few months old,They heartless bastards killed everyone"Stray said truly furious on devils

"I am sorry for your loss,But how you become one of them"Leo asked

"I died and A devil came to me and gave me my life back and made me his servent and What happened after that i did told you"Stray said

"Devils can bring someone back to life"Leo was shocked and stray nodded"You know even though you are just a child,You are much braver than anyone i have ever seen,You were disgusted by the sight but you never flinched once and Also the one perseon i have talked in years"

"I am glad that you were able to light your heart by talking to me,But I have to go now"Leo said as he looked at stray

Stray stopped him and said"Wait..I want to ask a favor from you"

"Yeah sure"Leo didn't think twice as he knew that stray isn't that bad of guy

"I want you to kill me,I beg you,Please end my misery,Its my last wish i don't want to suffer more,I want to stay in peace in afterlife"Stray begged and Instead of being shocked leo said"But how can i do that"

"I will help you awake your gear the use it to kill me,Just focus at your strongest body part"Stray instructed and Leo nodded as he raises his right hand and did that same and a golden battle axe came into his hand

"The axe of lion king,You are the lion king kid,Its my honor to slain by the lion king not by a shitty devil"Stray said as he lower his head in front of leo

"A battle axe?Me the lion king"Leo was surprised and He heared a heavy voice in his head"Finally you did it my host"

"Who are you"Leo asked and regulus said"I am the lion king,I am soul of your sacred gear,I will explain every thing later,But first end the misery of that devil in front of you"

Leo nodded as he swang his axe and with a slash,A big slash appeared on the the ground of factory while stray was cut into two parts and regulus yelled out"You damm fool,That axe can cut this whole earth in half,Use it carefully"

Leo looked at his axe as he was shocked as he now had power to split the earth into two parts and he was scared as well.

Seeing this much in just a day is too much for him and he shunned himself from outside world for few months.

And in the end he decided to live like he used to do.

He don't want to involve with supernatural world.

But the question is,

will supernatural world will allow him to live his life as he want?

Thats it for the chapter i hope you liked it