Chapter 6

Currently leo was standing in front of a silver haired male.

And he spoke up"Leo Walker?The Host of regulus nemea"

"Yes that would be me"Leo said

"I am Vali...Vali Lucifer"He said and Leo raised his eye brows"So what?"

"I want you to join my team"He proposed

"Why would i do that"Leo asked

"We can provide you protection from three factions,As i am also a terrorist in their eyes and You are a stray,So what do you say"He said

"I would like to test your strength first"Leo said and vali smirked"I am always ready to fight"

(Vanishing Dragon balance breaker)

Vali wore a white armour with blue wings at his back and Leo looked a bit surprised"A lucifer with Heavenly dragon,Amazing"

Leo covered himself in touki while using his ornament haki and two rushed at each other,Vali was faster in genrel but while figthing in hand to hand combat,Leo was unbeatable.

His punches were breaking his armour,A little by little and vali was in pain as some of ribs did broke by the impact of his punches.

Vali then made distance between them and said"Not using your gear and still overpowering me in my balance breaker,Truly amazing"

"You are more of mage than a fighter like me,But you still managed to hold me for this long is also praiseworthy"Leo said and vali smirked and said"I always wanted to try this against someone but i never found someone as strong as you"

"I will allow you to use whatver you want"Leo said and Regulus warned"He is going to use juggernaut drive,He has been saving magic for it since beginning"

"I know that,It will be fun"Leo saud and Vali began chanting"
I, who am about to awaken,

Am the Heavenly Dragon who has taken the principles of supremacy from God

I envy the "infinite" and I pursue the "dream"

I shall become the White Dragon of Supremacy

And

I shall take you to the limits of white paradise

(Juggernaut drive)

And with that his armour became much heavier and he said"I can't use this form for much time"

"I shall use my full power as well then,Balance breaker"Leo said as he was covered in golden armour still covered with touki and Ornament haki

Two rushed at each other,Albion kept dividing but Leo wasn't using any demonic power,It was all physical strength.

Two faught and finally decided to do it old fashioned way.

"How about a magic wave battle"Vali suggested

"I don't i have much magic,What about using Aura?"Leo suggested

"Aura?Fine with me,But this area would be blown up"Vali said and Leo only smirked

Who cares about the nearby area.

And with that,The jewel at vali's cheat began glowing.

So did the lions face at leo's chest and Two yelled at same time[Longinus Smasher]

And two waves of aura hit each other and a large explosion was created,But vali and Leo were rescued by vali's teammates.

And now they were flying on a cloud and leo asked"Who won"

"Obviously me,I am still able to fight"Vali said

"So can i,Wanna fight again"Leo said and Vali got up"Balance brea-"

But he was hit by a black haired nekematta and she said"Stop it you two"

"Who are you catgirl"Leo asked and she nodded closely and then she was scared

Why?He is a fucking lion and She is a cat

Lion is considered king for a reason.

He is above all in forests.

Dragons are stronger.

Cheetah is faster.

Elephant is bigger.

Girrafe is taller.

But still lion is considered as the king,Why?

He is fearless.

"You smell like a lion"The neko said and Leo raises his eyebrow"I am one"

"You are a youkai"The monkey exclaimed

"No idiots he is the lion king,He is host is regulus nemea"Vali said and two nodded

"So thats why you smell like that"Kuroka said as she came close to him and licked his neck.

Leo was irritated by her"What the fuck are you doing,Catgirl"

"I was checking if you virgin or not,And You really are,A virgin lion"Kuroka exclaimed happily and Instead of laughing at her joke,Leo gave her a death glare and she cried"You are same as vali,Hey wait...If we breed will our kids be lion or cat or something else"

"No way i am mating with a vulgur woman as you"Leo said and she pouted and monkey laughed"This is same what vali says"

"Oh so you are a monkey,What a amazing group you have"Leo exclaimed

"Yeah we have A freak dragon,A studpid Monkey,A cute and hot cat and Now a virgin lion,Who knows who else join us,It will be a fucking zoo"Kuroka exclaimed happily

"Stupid monkey"

"Freak?Dragon"

"Virgin lion:

"Cute and Hot cat"

These were the words muttered by three males.

Bikou then said pointed at vali"Thats the freak dragon"

He then pointed at leo"Thats the virgin lion"

"I am also stupid monkey,But i can't find where the cute and hot cat is"Bikou then placed his ear at nimbus and said"Hey nimbus bro Did you threw the 'Cute and hot cat' somehwhere"

"Its me you dumb monkey"Kuroka whimmed and leo laughed for first time in months

And bikou said"You are no cute and hot,You are vulgur and shamless"

"Hey can't you two be silent now"Vali spoke up as he turned to leo"Lion king,I forgot to ask but will you join us"

"I have no reason to refuse,I am getting protection from three factions,Thats all i need now"Leo said and two shook hands and Now he officialy joined team vali.

Thats it for the chapter

Thanks for reading