Homecoming

A/N: before this the group watched Wanda Vision, Endgame and Infinity War. I do suggest watching that first, but if you don't want to I'll still welcome you.

The group stared at the screen as it faded to
black. Steve still had a smile on his face, knowing one day he'd get that dance with Peggy.

Vision looked down at his hand where a piece of paper had just appeared.

"Avengers and Friends," He read aloud after getting everyone's attention, "It is time to continue your journey. First it is time for a few to head home."

The Gaurdians disappeared before getting the chance to say anything. As did Captain Marvel.

"And it's time for new friends to join us."

MJ, Ned and Flash Thompson appears in the back of the theater.

Not realizing they may need a quick explanation, Vision kept reading, "You'll be watching three films regarding Spider-Man, the first takes place in 2016, this is the one you are about to watch." Vision looked up, "That is all."

In the back of the room the three teens shakily stood up.

"Where are we?" MJ looked around

"Peter?" Ned gasped

"Ned!" Peter jumped over his seat and ran to the back, giving his friend a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Flash cocked an eye at Peter

"He's watching the future with us." Thor said, point blank.

Flash stared at Thor, for the first time realizing he was in the same room as the Avengers.

"Is this the Stark Internship?" Ned asked, looking at the hero's in the room.

"Sort of." Peter frowned, "It's kinda hard to explain."

"Did he say you're watching the future?" MJ asked, looking at Vision

"He did." Peter nodded, then furrowed his brow, "Who are you?"

"Michelle Jones. Just call me MJ." MJ looked back at the hero's, "The Stark Internship is watching the future with the Avengers?" She asked

"Internship?" Yelena cocked an eyebrow

"That's what he calls being-" The word Spider-Man was caught in Tony's throat, he couldn't force it out, "That's weird." He muttered

"Why don't you all take a seat," Wanda smiled at the teens, "It's hard to explain and makes more sense as it's happening."

They nodded and took their seats in front of Tony. Flash, not knowing what to do, sat with the other three.

(A/N: seating chart :) )

With everyone in their seats the screen lit up

[Adrian Toomes and his coworker, Phineas Mason, are studying a child's drawing of the Avengers.]