Far From Home

A/N: 1 down 2 go! And I've been lookin forward to this one.

Quick note, you may have or have not noticed that I've not been doing end credit scenes. For this one obviously I kinda have to, the end credit scenes are a lil important lol. I don't really plan to do them for the rest of the series unless it's a really important one

I've gotten a few requests for what's next so I'm gonna say it here, when I finish this I'm going back to try to do Dr. Strange and MoM. I'm not doing Loki until season 2 comes out. I'm sorry, I know that's far away but I don't want to separate the seasons. I don't know what I'll do after the Dr. Strange book, I'm no longer planning very far ahead. I might do Ms. Marvel, I haven't decided yet. I'm kinda throwing the schedule I used to have out the window.

And now, your regular schedule program:

~~~

The room was full of chatter as the group digested all they had seen. The snack bar had reappeared in the back of the room, as had the bathrooms.

Once everyone had eaten and relieved themselves, they mingled and walked around. Many of them had barley moved since arriving, and needed a chance to stretch. Cutting the fun short, Sam felt a paper appear in his hand.

"I've got a note!" He wove it in the air, catching everyone's attention, "Thank you for your thoughts on the previous story," He began, "It's time for the next one, but first there's a substitution to be made."

In an instant Flash was replaced by Happy Hogan. Happy looked around the room, taking in his surroundings.

"Where am I?" He asked, looking at the Avengers in shock, "Peter?" He eyes landed on the boy in question, "Why do you look younger?"

"Happy?" Tony stood up from his seat by the snack bar

Happy's face turned white, before he could say anything Tony put his hand up, "I know, I'm supposed to be dead. I'm from the past, so is Peter."

Happy stood, mouth still open, in check staring at Tony. His boss and friend, whose funeral he'd attended, now standing in front of him.

"It's a lot to take in," Wanda smiled sympathetically, "Trust me, we all understand the confusion your feeling right now."

Wanda and Tony led Happy to a chair to sit down.

Once he'd calmed down, and they'd explained their situation as best they could, Sam continued.

"The story you're about to watch takes place after the battle with Thanos, in 2024. You'll learn about Spider-Man's journey after the death of Tony Stark." Sam looked up, "That's it."

"Back at it I guess." Bucky grumbled, heading back to his seat.

Peter wasn't exactly comfortable with the prospect of sharing more of his life, especially now that it's so much farther in the future. But he defeatedly understood he didn't have much of a choice.

One by one the group headed back to their seats, Happy sitting next to Tony, settling in to watch the next part of the story.

A/N: I didn't really want to make a new seating chart, just take Flash off of the old one and add Happy next to Tony. :p

Maria Hill: Nick, this was a tragedy, but it's not why we're here. What, are we fighting the weather now?

Fury frowned, no one called him Nick.

"Guess Hill doesn't work for me anymore." Tony leaned back, Now that I'm dead, he added silently

Nick Fury: Locals say the cyclone had a face.