No Way Home

A/N: not to brag or anything, but I think y'all are in for a pretty good chapter. Genuinely some of my favorite interactions so far happen in here. So yea...

If you've read this far in the series, thank you. It seriously means so much to me. I hope y'all enjoy what I've got in store for you in the next several thousand words.

.

.

.

Wanda waved the piece of paper up in the air, "Avengers and Friends," she read once she had everyone attention, "Thank you for your thoughts on the last story. You'll see shortly that this one picks up where the last one left off. There will no subtractions or additions to your numbers this time." Everyone looked at their neighbors, relieved to not lose anyone, "All that is asked is that you understand that the things you see have not yet happened yet, thus those involved do not yet deserve judgment." Wanda looked up, "That's all on there." She told the group

"What did it mean by judgement?" Bucky asked, looking at Steve and Sam.

"I don't know," Steve shook his head, "but it worries me."

"Everyone knows who I am." Peter was having trouble digesting Beck's final trick.

MJ and Ned nodded, both not entirely sure how to comfort him.

"That was so messed up." Scott shook his head, "I don't like Quinten." He decided

"Are you just now coming to that conclusion?" Sam cocked an eyebrow

"No." Scott slid down in his seat

Once the conversations died down, sound poured out of the speakers.

Pat Kiernan [vo]: We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, a.k.a. Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing.

"This again." Tony rolled his eyes.

Quentin Beck [vo]: I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else!

Peter crossed his arms.

E.D.I.T.H. [vo]: Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties.

Peter Parker [vo]: Do it! Execute them all!

"It's not fair." Peter muttered, "What was I supposed to do?"

"You didn't have a choice." Tony shook his head, "Beck put you in a bad position."

"One last illusion." Strange frowned, rolling his eyes

[DRONES FIRE! EXPLOSIONS from the Tower Bridge.]

Pat Kiernan [vo]: This shocking video was released earlier today, on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net.

"Do we have to hear this whole thing over again?" Peter groaned

J. Jonah Jameson [vo]: There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

Peter's stomach twisted in anticipation of watching this reveal for a second time.

Quentin Beck [vo]: Spider-Man's real... Spider-Man's real name is...