06

I am not going to speak unless he starts to, after all there's no interest in him left for me to take a look. Just as what he says to Ayato, he did come to my chamber earlier than I expected. The moment he entered my chamber I ignore him until now.

He is sitting in front of the fire place with a wine glass beside him as he stared at the burning woods in front of him. On the other hand, I am mainly focusing on my documents about the business I established in the human world. Even my fortune in the human world Karl never knows a single thing.

I glance at clock "Not yet...." I whisper, it is still eight in the evening, I have to finish signing this documenta and go to bed at nine.

"Not yet what?"

"Mm?" I respond as I was surprise to hear his voice so loud and deep. I look at him, he wasn't even looking at me.

"Not yet my bed time" I answered.

He finally get up from his chair, walking towards me so I naturally-quickly disposed my documents in my garbage, pretending to be throwing my documents.

"And those are?" He ask, eyeing my sharply.

"Supposedly a letter for the noble factions. I'm replying to their complains and the fact that it wasn't my duty to calm their fangs..... I am so stress thinking about it" His golden eyes scan my table which is very mess, I breath our heavily and stand up from my chair, facing him.

I gulp at the seductive looks he's giving "I will be taking my rest, Your highness....."

I walk away from him and attempt to go to my bed but before I could even reach the bed he caught my hand, grabbing my waist pinning it to his body behind my back. His hands teasingly traces my side figure, I glance at the clock and sigh in relief.

It's almost nine, I should be saved from this man soon. Karl give a slight kisses on my neck as his hand rubs my thigh, I couldn't help but give a moan.

Suddenly I could hear the door open widely and the familiar cheerful but rough voice went inside my chamber. "Mother!" "Moth--"

_____________________________

"Kanato, Ayato and Laito, should we have some night snack in my room?" I suggested, their faces light up with the idea and nod their head. They know that I don't like their Father so they are cooperating with me.

"You guys better help me get rid of him okay?"

"No worries mother" Ayato said as if an idea pop in his head "Then tonight at 9 be sure to come in my room" I said, they just give me their thumbs up and we separate ways.

_____________________________

It was my three little saviors. I quickly step away from Karl and went to hold on Kanato who was the first one to enter the room. Ayato was the last one to enter the room, he is carrying a giant plate filled with Takoyaki and Laito who brings a bowl of Mochi.

I give them a look 'Do-we-really-have-to-eat-that?' I mean who would eat this so much food at night?!

I look at to Karl who is so surprised with the sudden interruption, Sorry not sorry Karl I don't really want to be touch by you.

"Ayato! I just kidnapped our little brother!" More than Karl I am surprise to see Shuu and Reiji carrying Subaru as they enter the chamber, they were giggling not until all of their eyes caught the sight of Karl freezes in his track.

"Cordelia?" He closes his eyes and called my name.

"I forgot, we have a small party snack in my room in celebration for the triplets' last day of their tutor in accountancy or rather bookkeeping, of course they will study again but this is somehow like a little achievement for them" I explain directly, the triplets were pale because of nervousness but they manage to keep a smile on their face.

Even the other three sons of Karl are very anxious and pale just by looking at them, "You can join if you want to, but I know you are very busy then I will forgive your excuse" I said hoping that he will soon walk away.

Please leave us and do your own business....is what I wish for this night. Karl sigh and leave without even saying anything, he must be upset but I don't care.

I faces the six son of Karl who are now collapsing on the floor because of relief, I put my two hands on my side hips. I look at Ayato, he just laugh it a little nervously. "I said it's a night snack not a party snack, You three idiots" Kanato pat my back to calm me down.

"Mother what's more important is that Father is now gone, he won't disturb you any further, if he will do it again just call for us and we will come, ehe" Kanato said as he handed me a stick of Takoyaki, the others are eating as well.

"Shuu, Reiji and Subaru I am sorry for my sons on troubling you all" Reiji just scoff and adjusts his glasses "I will take this as my payment from the book you gave me last week, it was surprisingly helpful for my experiments"  I nod in satisfaction then faces the other two.

"Your highness, it is fine for me as well for Subaru, he's been stuck in his room since morning....." Shuu shut his mouth as he realizes what he's leading to, I pat Subaru's little shoulder "I'm sorry that happened to you, you can run to me and to your brothers as well, we'll be there for you whenever you need anything" I said, trying to comfort him.

I've been a bad person in front of him whenever I encounter Christa here in the palace, but when we were alone I tried to apologize to him but I never received a good response from him so I get used to it.

Subaru must have been very sad and depress that his mother is now isolated in the tower. As well for Christa, I hope she now realizes and regret what world she's step into.

"Everyone will sleep here, I'll be locking the door so no one can enter"

"A sleepover! Reiji let's hug when we sleep~" I heard Laito said when I walk towards the door to lock it.

"Please refrain from touching me." Reiji jumps out from the couch and sits beside Subaru who is sitting near the fireplace.

"Everyone, help me move the couches aside to the corner, we will be sleeping on the floor so we could all sleep together"

Subaru's face lighten when he heard me said that, he stand up and start helping me rearranging the couches as well as the others.

After that I just read the books on our big bed on the floor as the others were laughing and talking about their interests, soon as midnight approaches the kids were sleeping peacefully beside from both sides.

Subaru was especially on my left followed by Reiji and Shuu, on my right side are my triplets. Only the moon gives us light, I stared on the window, contemplating on my own world.

Maybe coming back from the future is to change my bad fate, taking care of the children isn't a burden at all. It is me, my fault for neglecting my children because of Karl Heinz.

I hope the concubine's children will not feel lonely soon. I have to gather courage for my goals.