07

The moment I woke up Beatrix have been banging on my door asking for Reiji and Shuu to get out, good thing the kids didn't wake up from their mother's ruckus this early morning, I use a spell to cast in the entire room, a spell that will prevent any noise from outside to be heard inside.

My goodness.....Beatrix let your sons have a good sleep until morning.

It's already been two hours after Beatrix leave us, so I slowly wake them up by shaking their shoulders gently, fortunately they responded and quickly go back to their own rooms.

I called a maid to clean for the mess we just make last night. As I help rearranging things I suddenly remember that I have an appointment with my friend from the human world, he is a preist but he knows me well, Larah introduces me to him and we somehow get a long.

"Call for Lina" I said after we are done with our work, the servants nodded and walk away.

____________

"Your Highness Cordelia....." Akihiko the preist, .y one and only friend from the human world. He bow down and kiss the back of my hand, I chuckled and pat his arms.

"Drop the formalities, I am not your Queen, Akihiko" he just laugh along with me and we take our seat.

Our meeting is the most dangerous thing, the preist is a human but he manage to enter the underworld, good thing Laraha arranged everything to avoid being caught.

"So Akihiko, the things I asked you for....... wehere is it?" He open his bag and handed me a handful documents "Good thing Larah helped me organizing half of your assets, looking at half of your assets really burdens me....." I close the documents and put it in my case.

"Why?" I ask.

"You're so rich that it burdens me to handle them, I specifically named some of your assets under the name of a person that doesn't exist so the government will not chase you..... You owned most of the land in my country, I bet with your riches you can build a kigdom...." He said while eating the snack I prepared.

Indeed, my wealth in the human world can't be handle so I have to stop collecting assets. But, I want my sons to have a good life, still..... I must have gone overboard.

Akihiko may be a priest but he used to be an accountant so giving him the authority is the most safest decision not just that he also received a bountiful money and land.

Our talk lasted until afternoon, I personally escorted Akihiko to the portal and bid a good bye. I walk towards my horse and ride with it until I reach the castle without any notice from the royal guards.

________________

As I walk in the corridors I happen to meet Beatrix, she have a sour face plastered on, I just smiled at her and ignore her barks about why I stole her sons last night.

Once I am gone, Beatrix will be the one to replace my throne as the Queen of Vampires. This idea isn't bad at all she's been taking my duty as the Queen, making her the Queen instead of me will lighten the hearts of Vampires.

Looking around the corridor I caught the white head Subaru stating at the window as usual, his hands grips on the white knife that Christa gave it to him, a special knife that can kill vampires. I walk towards him not hesitating to rub his head, he's surprise of course but he didn't dodge my hand and sty still on his spot.

Subaru doesn't have a mother now, and soon his brothers will leave him behind, how sad is that for him.

"Where's your brothers?" I ask, I didn't stop rubbing his head, he look at me before answering "They are in the study room....."

I nod and bent down to his level, I path both his shoulders before leaving him behind but as I attempt to walk away his hands caught my skirt and grip on it tightly.

I smirk and carry him in my arms, bringing him along with me as I find my triplets to their study room.

As soon as I enter the study room my triplets were sleeping on the table drooling on their book.

"They must be tired" I whisper to Subaru, he cutely nodded and whisper back to me "The books will smell bad" we laugh silently and I put him down.

"Laito.... Hey Laito...." I rub Laito's back bringing him to reality from his dream, he groan but still rub his back until he wakes up.

His head tilted scanning the room to fine my "Mother..... Ugh....." He put down his head again on the book and closes his eyes.

"Hey boys! Boys! Boys!" The three of them flinch from my loud voice, they fixes their clothes and close the book to put to its respective place "It will be dinner soon, come to the dining room, I'll be eating with y'all and you Subaru go along with you brothers" Subaru nod attentively.

The triplets just nodded obviously still sleepy, Ayato and Kanato just nodded and continue to clean the mess the made while Laito arranging the chairs.

I walk out from the study, room to prepare a dress for tonight's dinner.