SURPRISE OR SHOCK ?....

안녕하십니까 .

다들 어떻게 지내세요 ?

간략한 이야기 ​​요약은 어떻습니까 ?

그리고 이제 아니오는 어떻습니까 ? * 헤헤 *

( Author nim : Anyways bohot ho gyi korean back to normal now * hehehe * )

Cat called y/n and asked her to get ready as they need to be somewhere but before y/n could ask any further questions cat disconnected the call. * cat laughing on other end *

Y/n's pov :

aish this girl never tell anything clearly . y/n got her shower and did her morning routine , did her makeup and hair .

Then she was standing in front of her closet thinking what to wear then finally she decided .

This is what y/n wore to go out with cat ( she didn't knew tae was coming too )

End of y/n's pov

Cat met y/n @ her place  and picked her up and they both left

Cat met y/n @ her place and picked her up and they both left . y/n was constantly asking cat where were they going to cat said that she was taking y/n out for shopping and lunch .But y/n found that quite sus .

Itne mai hi y/n ke phone pe call aati hai it was tae . * ding ding * * phone ringing * * ding ding *

* on the call *

y/n : Hello tae how are you? Reached back home ?

Tae : * disturbed terrified voice * hey y/n actu-a-lly i was going to surprise you today b-u-t

y/n : ok wait but what ?

Tae : But jung-k-kook *started to cry *

y/n : what about jk ? and y r u crying ?

( cat stopped the car with sudden jerk as she heard what y/n was saying and snatched the phone from her )

Cat : Tae what happened ? What about jk and y r u crying is everthing ok ? plz speak up.

( y/n puts phone on speaker )

Tae : I'm sorry to tell u this but . * sobbing * when jk was on his way he had an accident near Jeju - Si around 2:30 PM and * crying *

y/n : And what tae speak up plz ....... ?

Cat : .......... ......... ........ ..... * crying *

Tae : He's in operating room and h-he has lost great amount of blood and chances of ........ .......... ........... .............. * silence *

Y/N : tae ? ........ Taehyung ? ............ Kim Taehyung ? .......

( still no reply )

(cat was crying mess y/n was about to burst into tears too but she contrlled herself after seeing cat's condition )

y/n ended the call and replaced cat on driving seat and started to drive towards Jeju - si ( tae shared the location with them )

* after 3 hrs they reached to a place in Jeju - si that looked like a yard and there tae was standing crying waiting for them *

Time : Nearly abot 6:00 PM

As y/n was going to park the car cat stromed out from the car and ran to tae

Cat : Tae what place is this and where is jk ?

Tae was crying hard did not reply but pointed to the direction . Cat went running in the direction . Y/n came there too in the mean time .

Y/n : Don't worry tae everything will be fine but wait what place is this ........ ?

Tae shook his head in no while crying .

Cat went in the direction where Tae pointed there she saw some thing that turned her world upside down and burst out cying ......

She .....

Author nim : Oh hn hello ..... kya ? kya she ? bas bohot ho gya is part ke lie ab agle hafte wapis anna . * hehe *

( Trusfrated readers looking with disgust . )

Tab tk lie bye bye guys

-- ur author lobes u

( hehe darling ik u r reading this @Erisha_Ajey but plz spare me * laughing * )

------- -------------- --------------- ----------- ----------- --------- -------------- ---------------- -------------------- -----