What now ?

ANNEYONG FAM .

HOW ARE YOU ALL HOPE DOING WELL .

AUTHOR NIM : I PROMISE THIS TIME NO HEROIC ENTERIES IN BETWEEN THE STORY * SAD IN TAE'S WINTER BEAR *

BACK TO THE STORY :

* they ordered their food & started to chat . *

Cat : you both knew all this ? y/n u too ?

Tae & y/n together : yes ofc .

Cat : Really y/n ? but ye sb kb hua ? we planned to surprise y/n ? Didn't we tae ?

Tae : Yaa but that day after u disconnected the call jk & I were ...... anyways this is a very special moment for u guyz so better not ruin it rn we will tell it some other day ... u guys enjoy for now . *hehe*

*pov : Tae and y/n left jk and cat alone after some time chit chatting together .. Tae and y/n drove off from there back to Seoul . *

* They both decided to spend sometime together like early times when they were in high school .... It was the time of spring ....... mid of March with sweet smell of cherry blossoms in the air .... They decided to take a mid night walk ... they were walking near the Seokchon lake ..... It was all really beautiful and peaceful with cool breeze brushing around their faces .... Just the 2 of them under the open skies with no one around to disturb them .... *

Y/n : It's after so long that it's just the 2 of us like good old days

Y/n : It's after so long that it's just the 2 of us like good old days ...

Tae : Yup as if it was all ages ago ... just us ....

Y/n : by the way where are you staying tonight ??

Tae : IDK ( hoping y/n to ask him stay at her place ) . Maybe i'll check into a hotel room .

Y/n : Ooo are u stupid or we r not bsfs anymore ? huh ? ... what about staying at my place tonight .... a sleepover ?

Tae : Oooh .. hehe my bad ... but it sounds great .... I'm totally into it ... * winking * .

Y/n : But as for now I'm really really hungry ...... let's grab something on our way to my appartment .....

Tae & y/n together : what about rameon ....

* POV : they both started to laugh ...... hahaha ... soulmate thingy * * they grabbed the rameon on their way ..... they both were enjoying each others company very much .... they reached y/n's appartment in about 15 min y/n unlocked the door and they both entered .... placing the food on dinning table y/n went inside her room & tae in the guest room to change and freshn up ... *

* Y/n had a hot steaming shower .... and changed into her sexy pj's and entered tae's room without knocking .... what she saw next left her in an awe ... tae was standing there fresh after a hot shower .. shirtless just in his lower ....... y/n was staring at him complete drooled *