Not what expected

While in the mean time the power was again on but as both of them were sleepy they decided to go to their bedrooms and sleep . Both of then went inside their respective rooms .

At 3AM .
Y/n's POV : I was in a deep sleep but I woke up by a sudden jerk besides me . There was rustling sound near my bed . I screamed out loud and called for taehyung. Teahyung came inside the room. He switched on the lights.
End of y/n's POV
Tae : Y/n? .... y/nsieee ..... sweetheart?? What happened???
Wakeu .... Y/n ... But u/n was lying in her bed unconscious .
Tae was stunned... He didn't know what to do next ... After processing what's happening he called the ambulance.
In about 10 min the ambulance reached ( it's not India Jo bht ayada time lgega) Upon reaching hospital y/n was taken to the emergency ward . Tae was not allowed to come inside.
In the mean time,
He called jk...
* on the call *
Ring...... Ring..... Ring....
Jk : Hey bro *yawning* wassup so late.... *Yawning*
Tae : *Tensed voice* Bro y-y/nsiee.... *Stuttering*
Jk: What happened??? Evrthing fine?
Tae : Half an hour back y/nsiee screamed my name I went to her room and she was lying unconscious there . * tensed* idk what happened to her.
Jk: ok wait I'm coming there... Which hospital u @ ?
Tae : XYZ hospital... Down the 6th lane on Busan road....
* End of call*
* Tae's pov * Is it all bcz of me? I knew she is scared of such things and stilll I made her watch that. *tae's thoughts were interrupted as the doctor spoke* *end of tae's pov*
Doc : She is still unconscious... It's hard to tell anything until she regains her consciousness . For the mean time she is under observation and here are some tests ... Plz make sure u take these tests...
Tae :* In very low voice * sure...
Tae went inside the room where y/n was .

Tae entered the room and saw y/n lying on the hospital bed with drip on her hand , ECG , oxygen mask on

Tae entered the room and saw y/n lying on the hospital bed with drip on her hand , ECG , oxygen mask on.... This scene scared him but what more scared him was his fear of loosing her. He sat on the chair beside her bed held her hand in his and said ....
Tae : Hey sweetheart!! I'm so sorry... Ik it's all because of me ... You are in this condition rn....
Past memories of her started to hit him hard....
Tae's thoughts : The day we first met in our 11th grade .... Talked rather fought most of the time ... Poking teasing taunting eachother.... slowly our fights developed into friendship in 12th standard we came so close to each other....Those days when we used to spend days together... In classroom ... In our coaching centre... Our daily way to coaching.... there chit chatting gossiping about random classmates .... Those golden days that cheerful and lively y/n ..... And today she's lying here almost lifeless....
*His thoughts were interuptted when jk and cat entered the room *
Cat was feeling really weak in her legs ... U able to stand and control herself upon seeing the condition of her bestfriend .
@ about 2AM y/n showed a little movement but all three of them were asleep ..... She tried to move her body but she felt as is something very heavy was kept upon her . Tae felt something and woke up to see y/n has regained her consciousness .
Tae: y/n ?? R u ok? How are u feeling??
* Haering tae speaking cat and jk woke up too*
Jk $ cat : y/n ? What happened?
*But y/n was staring at them all blankly but her expressions depicted she wanted to speak something..*
Tae : Jk go , call the doctor..
* Jk went to call the doctor.*
Doc came in 5 minutes and asked evryone to go out , but Tae was too protective for her to leave her alone at the moment. But he he was forced to go out due to security reasons .
Doc : Hello y/n !! So how are you feeling... Can you explain what happened . You have been unconscious all night .
Y/n : ........
Doc : Y/n ... Please say something kid....
* Y/n was still not responding to the doctor . Doctor came out of her room and tae rushed to him asking about how y/n was . Doctor told him yhat she was not answering to anything maybe because of some sorta shock . We need to perform some tests. Then the doctor left. *
Tae and two of them entered the room and sat besides y/n .

Tae : Y/n ! I'm so sorry sweetheart .... if it is because of me... I didn't mean to scare u ...I didn't know that the movie will scare you that much . I really am sorry sweetheart.

* In few minutes Tae and Jk fell asleep next to y/n . *

Y/N's POV :

After an hour y/n suddenly woke up looking above to the ceiling . She felt as if something was taking control over her body and the next moment she felt all light as if her body was free from every stress of the world .She got up from her bed and went outside searching for washroom. The corridors were empty she couldn't find single person so went forward finding for the washroom herself . While she was moving forward towards the direction of washroom she started to hear a baby crying very hard as she was moving forward in the direction she had to cover her ears as the voice was so loud . , on moving she saw the lift on that floor was open .... in there , there was a lady holding the crying baby .. Her face was partly covered by her curly hair and then the lift shut close y/n rushed towards the lift and pressed the button to open the lift ... in about 5 seconds the lift opened but there was no one there .... y/n was awestruck ... her eyes were wide open she couldn't process what was happening at that moment ... Then she turned around to go back but when she turned around she saw the same lady with curly hair this time her face face clearly visible ... her clothes were stained from blood and in her one hand the baby she was holding was swinging back and forth .... y/n tried to scream but couldn't as if something was chocking her and her back very hardly hit the back of wall she felt her spine breaking and there she laid unconscious.

*END OF Y/Ns POV *

......... .......... ............ ............. .............. ......... ............ ......... ........... ........... ........... .............. ............

Yo for so this was it for this part . hope u'all loved this i tried writing something off course . a part of credit for climax goes to my roomate .

See u in next part fam. Ur author is amaJINg.