𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

It was a normal day for Shiro, as she walked down the quiet streets with a bag full of food and grocery in her hand

It was a normal day for Shiro, as she walked down the quiet streets with a bag full of food and grocery in her hand. She was lightly humming to the tune of 'sweetest pie' as she crossed the street, remembering to look both ways.

As she crossed another road, she contemplated whether or not she should take a shortcut today, since it was pretty late.

'Meru must be waiting', she thought looking down at her wristwatch.

She sighed, turned left, and walked down the alleyway hearing muffled voices on the way.

The teen continued until she heard the pair (there were 2 voices) talking about giving power to suppress a cat. A cat? Now that intrigued her.

Still, she didn't want to meddle with anything.

That is until she rounded the corner, and turned to see a cat putting his paws on a bowing boy with flashes of what Shiro had to assume was electricity or lightning.

'Ok, wut-' was all she thought as she turned the other way, ready to get tf out until she saw a pair of red eyes approaching her.

It pounced on her narrowly missing. This was no ordinary cat.

She didn't have time to fully register what was going on. Flashes of bright light appeared behind her. It was the mysterious boy fighting the cat.

They were both fighting at a speed where it was not easy to keep up with.

Shiro stood there dazed behind some walls, wondering how the hell she went from buying food to coming across this.

He made his finishing move, saying a loud, "I'm sorry, Mr Cat!", managing to knock the cat out cold. The (cute) boy was on the ground panting from the epic fight, his seemingly talking cat approaching him.

"Jiwoo, we don't have time for this. People will start coming here because of all the noise. Let's just hope that girl from before that ran off won't speak of this", it scolded.

Jiwoo(?) was about to respond until he saw that the girl was still there. Now he was terrified as he stared at Shiro.

"Ey, what're you just sitting there fo-" the cat spoke about to scold him again until he followed Jiwoo's gaze to the girl who was approaching them with a bag of groceries in her hand.

Kayden rn: