𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐬-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝

ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴀᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇ, ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ, ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴍɪɴᴀ & ʙᴀɴɢ ʙᴀɴɢ ʙʏ ᴋ'ɴᴀᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪɴᴇ

Shiro was walking to her class to drop her stuff off. She had just helped Jiwoo to his classroom and was gonna go see him until class started.

The girl took out a bottle of banana milk to give to the boy. Walking out of her class, she heard a loud voice from the other room say, "The fuck are you guys looking at?!"

Noticing that the voice was from Jiwoo's classroom, she rushed in there to see some random extras kicking the injured boy's leg.

Jiwoo fell to the floor, leaning on the wall behind him for support. 

"What! You're in pain already?", the douchebag smirked. He was kicked again, and that pushed back some of the tables. 

The other students there did nothing but watch while Jiwoo was getting bullied. 

Shiro was about to barge in a give those three a concussion before, one of the boys grabbed Jiwoo's shirt and tried to punch the boy, only for him to dodge.

That enraged the bully and he kicked Jiwoo's injured leg again. They all proceeded to surround him and try to step on him.

This was when Shiro barged in, a scowl was displayed on her sharp features. Her dark grey hair swayed as she moved through the people. 

"Hey, you extras!", she yelled catching their attention.

They turned to her, looking confused for a second before realisation flashed their eyes. This girl was the girl who was with Jiwoo the other day. 

They all approach the girl with a smirk on their face, leaving Jiwoo alone. Shiro glared at them, her above-average height giving her the advantage to stare at the three in the eye.

"Are you wimps so pathetic that you have to fight an injured person, because you know damn well they'll beat your ass if they were at full health?", the girl asked with a tantalising smirk on her face.

They started cursing at her, walking up to her to quote-on-quote teach her a lesson. She smirked at the irked reaction she got from them. 

"Even if I'm injured, it'll be fine...", she trailed off

One of them stepped up and attempted to punch her only for Shiro to catch the punch. She twisted his arm and forced him onto his knees before kicking him in the face. 

The boy was knocked out cold. 

"After all, you're weak", she finished with a smirk highlighting her features. 

The two other boys came to fight her at the same time, but Jiwoo got up from behind one of them, punching the side of the douchebag's face.

The other one was distracted for a split second when Shiro landed a harsh punch directly on his nose. She smirked as the three tried to collect themselves.