𝐀 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴɢ: ɢᴜʏ.ᴇxᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀꜰʀᴜɪᴛ

Shiro chuckled at the scene in front of her

Shiro chuckled at the scene in front of her. The two beaten-up boys are in beds right next to Jiwoo. 

"Why am I here? I'm totally fine." "I also find this unnecessary", the two complained. 

The girl was sitting on the chair across them, chuckling as she petted Meru.

"Jisuk, stay here for a while. We'll monitor your health while you're here.", Inhyuk said. "Same goes for you, Wooin", Seongha continued after.

They both turned to leave, not before Inhyuk waved a small goodbye to Shiro who waved back, a light pink dusted her cheeks. I mean, who wouldn't be slightly flustered if a handsome man in a suit waved you goodbye?

After the two left, the girl then turned to the boys. She smirked at them, thinking of all the teasing she is going to ensue.

Wooin and Jisuk who were both still sitting up were slightly confused and scared. 

"So, now that they're gone, you boys are all left for me to take care of", Shiro said, her smirk widening.

The two gulped turning to Jiwoo to ask for help but the boy had his eyes closed ready to sleep. The girl chuckled for a bit, setting Meru down on the chair as she got up. 

"I'll go buy us something to eat for a bit. Don't cause any trouble while I'm out", she said walking to the door. 

The snowy-haired girl lightly tilted her head to face them, saying, "Meru will watch over you guys", before opening the door and walking out, shutting it behind her.

Shiro took out her wallet. She opened it to examine the content, sighing in relief when she saw that she still had around 400,000 won (around 300 USD) left. 

Stuffing it back into her pocket, the girl went off on her way to the street food store. She walked leisurely, her posture laid back as she crossed the street. 

Shiro walked a few more minutes, arriving at the place. She then proceeded to buy food left and right, spending around 25,000 (around 20 USD) won.

Just as she was about to buy some boba for them, the girl received a text from Inhyuk.

'We kinda need you here right now, Jihyun. Those two are at it again and your pet snake is about to strangle them', the text read. 

The albino sighed, walking away from the boba store, and heading back to the hospital. 

'I was so excited to order the new flavour', she thought, crying internally.

Arriving at the entrance of the hospital, Shiro grumbled under her breath. Why did they have to cause trouble and stop her from getting some boba?

The girl hurried to get into the elevator. After standing awkwardly for a few seconds, the girl exited the elevator and arrived at the opened door.

"This bastard is pissing me off", she heard Jisuk's signature voice shout out.