Buddy Buddy Temple Excursion

I groaned as we approached the temple.

Buddy buddy my ass.

I still couldn't believe that I had let my roommates talk me into this.

"I AM EXCITED!" Omega shouted with glee as we approached the entrance.

"I'm not. This is going to be a pain in my ass." I growled.

"Oh hush! I heard that there was a god in here somewhere and I want to find him!" Rouge said proudly.

I rolled my eyes.

What a bunch of bullshit. Gods weren't real.

As if sensing my skepticism Rouge groaned.

"IT APPEARS THAT YOU CAN ONLY TRAVEL IN TEAMS OF TWO IN THE TEMPLE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO KEEP WATCH?" Omega questioned.

I shook my head.

"We go as a team. Me and Rouge will do the puzzles. You look out for anyone else who might be in the mazes. I do not want to see Sonic or any of his lackies." I growled before walking inside.

Rouge and Omega followed me with Rouge in the middle and Omega in the back.

"Now. Rouge. Other than trying to find 'Elune' why are we here?" I asked her with a frown.

"Jewels! If there is a god there has to be treasure!" Rouge beamed.

I groaned.

Of course. Rouge wanted to go looking for a imaginary god and his most likely imaginary treasure.

Which of course was when I suddenly fell into a trapdoor into a lower level.

"Hon!" Rouge shrieked from above.

"I'm fine! You two keep going. I'll catch up eventually" I called in annoyance.

"BUT YOU HAVE NO PARTNER?" Omega said worriedly.

"I'm the ultimate lifeform. I'll live." I called back slightly more annoyed than before.

"Just be careful. Okay hon?" Rouge called to me.

I rolled my eyes before skating deeper into the temple.

I easily beat the first puzzle by using chaos control. I mean. All I had to do was match the colors in a crazy game of twister.

Second puzzle was alittle more challenging since it was underwater and I had to get two levers to go at the same time but I eventually managed it with some minor abuse of the terrain.

I was on the final puzzle now and I had missed a jump in the wall jump i was doing when I fell through a pit trap into a room.

If I was mortal the fall would of killed me but luckily all that happened was a loud thud as I hit the ground.

I was lucky that breaking my bones was as difficult as breaking steel or I would be in a real mess right now.

Although. I would definitely be feeling this ache in the morning.

I groaned before looking around.

The room was filled with dead bodies.

I got up slowly and I swore I heard a squelching noise.

I brushed myself off before exploring the lowest labyrinth.

It was simply filled with death.

All of it clearly caused by the temple.

I shuddered before noticing a door.

I walked up and it had a puzzle engraved into it.

I was sick and tired of puzzles.