Shopping Trip

I was in my room for a maximum of thirty minutes listening to Linkin Park before I finally got up and went into the living room.

Omega was watching Game Of Thrones and Elune was sleeping on the couch.

Which was when I made a decision.

"Elune! Unless you want random shit get your ass up!" I shouted.

Elune looked up from the couch.

"Random shit?" Elune said in confusion.

"Yeah! We're going to the store. Dumbass." I huffed.

"For what?" Elune asked still looking confused.

"For you. Don't you want things? Snacks? Your own soap? Drinks?" I listed off.

Elune snorted.

"You're not actually going to get me my own stuff are you?" Elune chuckled.

"I sure as hell am. You wearing my soap was weird. Now come on." I ordered.

Elune slowly got up and walked to me.

I rolled my eyes before walking outside and skating away with Elune following me.

We arrived at the store soon after.

First thing I got was the essentials and my own snacks and more soap of my own just incase and then I got some juice for myself. Peach was my favorite.

"Alright. Elune. Your turn to get your own shit." I huffed at him.

Elune looked nervous though.

I sighed.

"Elune. Your skinnier than a skeleton. People are going to stare. pick some shit." I told him.

Elune chose Irish Spring as his soap first.

My second favorite soap.

He then went and got quite a few snacks.

Ramen noodles, Chocolate and cinnamon bites and finally Salt and Vinegar chips.

After I got some stuff for lunch as I had decided to make ham sandwiches and my homemade potato crisps.

And now we were at the register.

Elune made an attempt to pay by taking out some rings but I stopped him.

"Nope. I'm paying." I told him.

"Shadow. You can't do everything for me." Elune huffed.

"Only pay if your staying then. I mean it. If you pay and then go back to that shitty temple I will hunt you down. Kill you. Hunt down every reincarnation you have and kill them aswell." I snarled.

The cashier looked concerned to say the least.

Elune just stared at me.

I stared back challengingly.

Elune took back his hand.

I paid the cashier with a frown.

We walked home in silence.

When we got inside I immediately went to make lunch to distract myself from Elune's imminent departure.

I was in the middle of making the crisps when Elune walked into the kitchen.

"I'll leave after dinner." Elune said simply.

I didn't say a word.

"You're not going to try to fight me?" Elune said, surprised.