Bailey's

Omega hummed and Rouge blinked.

"Bailey's? I thought we were going to ask him where the treasure is." Rouge said with a frown.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO TERMINATE THE TARGET?" Omega said in confusion.

"First off. He has no treasure unless you want a picture of some random cat girl. Secondly. No. We are not killing a god Omega." I said with a roll of my eyes.

Suddenly Silver glowed blue and I could feel his rage in the air.

"YOU TOUCHED BLAZE!?" Silver roared.

"Just the picture. Why? Is Blaze like your godly girlfriend or something? Do I have to go back for her?" I questioned.

"Blaze was my first and last romantic interest. She's been dead for years now and.. YOU TOUCHED HER PICTURE!" Elune cried.

I facepalmed.

"HAVE YOU TRIED LETTING GO?" Omega asked Elune.

Me and Rouge both stared at the robot as we awaited his demise.

Elune nodded.

"It never works for long. There is no one to fill that spot and even if there was well.. I'm the only god and immortal that I know of. I could never love someone who I know is just going to leave me ever again. It hurts too much." Elune sobbed.

Rouge sighed.

I grinned.

"Which is exactly why we are going to Bailey's. Trust me. After you get some good food and drink you'll feel better." I told Elune.

Elune just glared at me and then glared at the spot behind me.

"Let me guess. French girl agrees with me?" I smirked.

Elune finally groaned.

"Fine. I give in. Take me to this Bailey's and get it over with." Elune growled.

"Alright come on." I told everyone before leading the way.

We walked for atleast 45 minutes before reaching Starside Village where there was only one light on and that was Bailey's 24 hour bar also known as my favorite place to go for food and drink.

I threw the doors open and walked over to my special spot in the back and Rouge sat beside me and Omega placed Elune on my other side while still holding his hands.

"Let him go. Omega." I told Omega firmly.

Omega released him and went to wait outside like he usually did when we came here since he was too big for a booth.

Elune sat there awkwardly while me and Rouge discussed what we would be eating.

I finally sighed.

"Elune. Look. I don't care what you order as long as you eat. Seriously. You look like a fucking zombie." I huffed.

"Why do you even care?" Elune snapped.

"Because you look absolutely pathetic and miserable to the point where even I feel concerned. Now choose something." I told Elune as I made my own decision.

Which was when Nyo the Tiger walked up to our booth and grinned.

"Well. Well. Well. What do y'all want to drink and who's the fresh meat?" Nyo asked.

"I'll have Red Rose Wine." Rouge said with a grin

"Black coffee. Also this is Elune. He's new and we just found him." I told Nyo

Elune sighed. "Sweet Tea."

Nyo stared at Elune for a long moment before nodding and heading off to go get our drinks.