~Ugh~

Tyler POV
-------------------
I wake up in a cold sweat. My breathing in quick short gasps as I look around to see where I was. Under my heavy breathing I could hear my monitor humming calmly, helping me get into a relaxed state. I look at my screen to see the stream I had been re-watching had ended and another started. I check my digital clock to see it's almost 4:00 am. I sigh and try to move my body, the aching not helping. I stand and my legs start to wobble almost making me fall. I fucking hate that memory. Successfully walking out of my room I hit the light switch on the wall. Trying to get myself stable I grab the door frame for support. Yellow light flared through the hall. I shut my eyes tight, trying to deny the light access to my sore eyes. I slowly open my eyes and squint at my familiar, humanizing surroundings. The beige walls barely decorated with pictures or color. The two doors on either side of the hall were a dark oaky brown with silver handles, slightly reflecting the light above. I half stumble half walk down the hall to the doors and turn to the right one. I slowly open it hearing a comforting creak, telling me I was home and not in some twisted nightmare. I click the bathroom light on to see myself in the mirror. What I saw in it was not pleasant, but it was me nonetheless. There where dark bags under my hereditarily dark eyes, making them look pitch black and not there normal dark chocolaty brown. They look like my brothers... And my mother's. The second was not a very comforting thought, but the first was. Seeing him with me when I look in the mirror makes me smile. On good days. My blonde almost silver hair was sticking up and stuck to my forehead due to the sweat. My thin arms where slightly glistening in the bathroom light. I hadn't put a shirt on before going to bed so you could see the affects of my two jobs. With little time to eat or get much sleep I became scrawny and bone thin. And, believe it or not, that's not a good look at 5'6". Despite all the box lifting I do you couldn't see a single muscle in my body. I walk the few steps into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I look at myself one more time, disgust twisting my face. I turn and put the shower on the coldest setting I could, knowing it would be torture but it would wake me up. I strip from my sweats and boxers and step into the freezing shower. Shivering as it touched my skin, the water in my hair and down my spin a cold comfort.

~Time skip brought to you by me about to murder myself because of the words maths~

I walk out of the bathroom, towel around my waist as I have no one living with me. Wouldn't make much difference if I did because I didn't bring clothes in the shower with me and I doubt they would be awake at five in the morning. Opening my door I look inside seeing I hadn't turned off my monitor and yet another stream was playing. Walking over to my dresser I placing a hand on top of it and open the first drawer grabbing a pair of boxers from it. Closing that drawer I then open the one below it and grab black shorts and a plain blue shirt. After closing the dresser drawer I get into the clothes and walk the two steps to the nightstand and take my phone off it's charger. I look at my notifs and to my surprise my boss texted me.

Boss
Hello Tyler, I have been informed you have been over working recently and would like to inform you that you have today off with full pay. Listen to this and text your other boss and say you are sick and will be taking today off.
Yours truly ~Jamaica

I sigh in defeat knowing there's no way to best her.

Tyler
Alright, boss. I will text my other boss right away. Tyler

After sending the text I click out of those messages and find my other bosses number

Tyler
Hello sir, I am not feeling well today and will be taking the day off. My apologies for the inconvenience. Tyler

Groaning I fully click out of messages and flop on my bed. Remembering I need to turn off my monitor I flip to my stomach and get on all fours, crawling to the other side my full sized bed. I adjust so I can get off the bed and stand up. I try to reach over from where I'm standing but even with going as forward as I can without falling I still am 5" too short. I pull back into a straight-ish back position and walk to the humming machine. Stoping by the mouse I lean forward and click off the stream, closing the tab and then stand straight up, trailing my hands to the power off button on my trusted machine. I turn it off and do a 180 and with one huge step and collapse on my bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Heyooo my little freaks. I hope you like this and sorry for the bad grammar this is unedited. But besides that my specialty, cliffhangers. Has been done. No promises but you might be meeting a love interest in the next chapter (this is for the one person ik is reading this)