~Tombstone Hottie~

Tyler POV (ofcourse)
----------------------------------
After just laying face down on my bed for who knows how long, I flop onto my back and stare at the ceiling stretching my body A) to stretch cuz god only know's how much I need that and B) to grab my phone from the other side of the bed. Successfully grabbing it I put in the password. (No. You may not know the password.) Opening snapchat I click on the two people I have friended stories, both having none of my interest. Closing that I start to scroll Instagram. After about ten minutes of that I get bored. Again. Finally, I open TikTok and start swiping up. Flipping to my stomach I stay on one video with a really good song. Humming the words I bring my feet up and start swinging them. Swiping up when the video is done, there's a thirst trap. Shocker for my fyp. As the video plays it shows a man in a hoodie and sweats. The audio that goes 'six feet tall and supper strong' was playing and when it got to the super strong part he turned doing a hero pose and it transitioned to him in dress pants doing the same pose but this time no shirt showing of the back muscles of ✨God✨. Humming approval I swipe right on his profile and it says,

Archeon
25
Single/gay

'Damn- he's gay? Like same but my god he's way to hot to be a gay, right?' I click the first video on his account and watch it. Liking it at the end and scrolling to the next, it was a duet with the caption

Male duets over 20 only

'so he is gay' I follow his account and debate with myself about putting on something half way presentable and dueting. I decide not to as my hair is still wet and I'm to lazy to get up. (or I'm just to lazy to write all that.) I continue to stalk his profile, liking and commenting, for a while. Until suddenly a notif for TikTok popped up. I take a look and it said 'Tombstone has followed' checking his account name, I see it says Tombstone and almost throw my phone across the room. My latest video was me at work showing how I pick up the boxes without getting cut. It was a hunky box sure, but it was pretty normal. There is very little on my account and I have like 100 or so followers. So him with his like 20k followers, following me with my feeble ass following was just- like sir? Are you blind? I think you clicked the wrong profile. But then I see he commented something on one of my videos. I go to the comments and read what he said. It was on my one and only thirst trap, it wasn't good by any means I just wanted to do it. And I sure as hell didn't look good in it. But he commented something that made my heart skip like three beats.

Hey hottie, saw you stalking my page so I took a look at your and am very glad to be the peck of you interest at the moment <3.

'Holy fucking hell I'm to gay for this-' looking at my phone I think of something to type back. I went with sarcastic as that's my main defense mechanism.

Damn right your lucky, it takes quit a lot for my interest to be pecked. Consider yourself special. 🙄

'Oh my god, fuck yourself asshole. Why sarcasm.' mentally slapping myself I go to apologize but I see another response from him.

I will, thank you.

'So he doesn't mind the sarcasm? Fuck me and my terrible skills at seeing when some one is serious.' I like the comment and go back to scrolling. "Show your face and then show how you currently are positioned." 'Hmmm, why not.' (ik I said he was in shorts but imma put him in gray sweats and the blue T-shirt. Bite me.) Clicking the needed buttons to do this start to record after he said 'positioned' I stopped recording and set up so how I was. I put my arm up and show that I was on my stomach with my feet swinging. The blue shirt I had on slightly riding up show some skin and that along with my sweats sitting more halfway through my V-line you could also see my white boxers. When it was done recording I skipped over the editing part before I deleted it and put 'comfy pose' as the caption with the hashtag of FYP. I posted it and went back to scrolling TikTok. Not even three minutes after I posted it there was a comment and it was liked. Archeon had done both.

God damn- your hot as shit. How do you do it with so little effort.

Rolling my eyes with a blush because #praise deprived✨ I type a response to his comment.

Like it so much you should duet and show what your doing.

'And posted. My god not the instant bestie.' I actually face palm myself before sighing and plopping all my body on the bed, hopefully suffocating myself in the process of sitting there. Sadly there was a ping from my phone and I couldn't ignore it, especially if it's my boss. It was just Archeon again. Clicking on the notif I read the reply to my comment quickly and just as I was about to shut off the phone it came to me what it said. "HE'S GONNA!?" The pure shock I felt was just, wow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
945 words and no motivation left. Good combo anyways have a good day/evening/night my lovely little freaks <3