〜Filler〜

Archeon POV
----------------------
Soon after getting dressed one of my maids knocks on my door. It was a swift two and a long one. "You may come in Maria." Turning my swivel chair I hear the door open to see Maria, my youngest maid, standing at the door.
"It's almost time for you to leave, sir." I groan as I make my way into a standing position.
"Thank you Maria, (teehee 69) tell Jonathan to have the car ready in 10 minutes." She nods and closes the door. I go to my walk in closet and go to the right picking out my black fitted dress pants and a white button up shirt. I pull out my black tuxedo and sling it over my shoulders not bothering to put it on on. Outside of my closet I close the door and make my way to the huge driveway. And there sat Jonathan and my black car with tinted windows (think baby from supernatural) he tries to step out and help me with my door but I wave him off and get in myself. "You know we're we are going?"
He nods "Prime Quarter sir." He starts the car and I hear it purring and whirring. A soft smile makes its way in to my face. I watch the driveway glide away as we leave the comfort of my house, leaving it and my servants to see my wretched family. At the thought of them I sigh and lean back.
"Jonathan, I ask you to come in with me and keep me from killing my older brother."
"Ofcourse sir." Jonathan was never really into conversation so I don't push him for more talk. Respecting my servants boundaries is a must for me to keep the respect for me high. Unlike my father who forces anything and gets everything he wants, my mother included. I share a certain 'syndrome' with my older brother and dad. The syndrome is called Obsessive Love Disorder and it means we become possessive, controlling and needy when it comes to our loved one. My father also has it where everything must be in his control and go home he wants it, I don't know if that's a syndrome or disorder but it sure is a pain in the ass. So he was in love with my mother and do he bribed and tortured her parents for her to marry him and they got married. He wanted three sons and a daughter and the daughter had to be the youngest and three years in between each child or he would go nuts and threatened to kill mom. But he got what he wanted and for know he is content. Although this meeting can change things. We arrive at Prime Quarter and I sadly have to let Jonathan get the door for me as quite my mother, 'he is merely a peasant and you are has high up as royalty. I will not be having you do things simple people do.' also known as opening my own door. I straighten as I step out and my eyes land on the limousine my mother and father along with my younger brother and his twin sister use, and my older brothers smaller limousine. I stride towards the door towering over Jonathan as he walks quickly to keep up with me. Opening the door he allows me to enter, I do a small gesture of gratitude and walk in. He follows me to the only table in use at the moment.
"Ahem." I clear my throat as I sit opposite my father who was sat at the other end of the table. My older brother would be sitting here but I'm getting the business so I sit here. Jonathan stands at my right shoulder looking straight ahead.
"Good to see you here, Archeon." My father said. I hummed a mhm in response noting my brothers more relaxed stance. "Know down to business." He growled and stared at Jonathan. "I wish he wasn't here though."
"It was either him or Kitty, cuz there the only ones I trust with my car." I relax and stare him in the eyes. "And I know how much you dislike Kitty."
"Veronica. Is not the most liked person here, I admit but she would be so much better if she didn't make up such a silly name for HERself." My brother chuckled at the remark. Cocky bastard. "We need you to marry. And soon, Archeon. We have been lenient with you for two years."
"I haven't married because you won't like who I will marry." Giving him a look that could make a tiger back down. "And you know how we get when we don't get what we want." I smirked at his grimace and moved my body forward making my mother flinch at the fact my elbows where know on the table. "Is that all?" One if my eyebrows raised almost amused at my father's look.
"No. We are not done here." I raised anyways and turned to the door.
"Wonderful, I'll be off now." Turning my head I grin. "Don't miss me to much." And walk out the door Jonathan at my right as we walk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pardon the fact I became a very lazy boy at the end but here, an update.