First Kiss

Izuku Midoriya

You had been dating for two months, and the most Izuku has done is take your hand out in public. You are also shy, but it's starting to get on your nerves, you really like him, and you really want a kiss, would that be that bad? One day, he picked you up to have dinner and then he dropped you at your place, you couldn't help it anymore, and before he left, you touched his shoulder to make him turn to you, and dropped a kiss in his lips, it was fast, but it was also sweet. He smiled for days just remembering that moment.

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo could act all he wanted, but he was so nervous when he planned to kiss you. Unlike others, Bakugo felt that if you didn't kiss, you wouldn't be able to officially officiallised your relationship, if it made sense to anyone, at least it made sense to him. So, the same day you started dating, he didn't have the chance to talk much after the scenario, because the girls took you to talk about what happened. So, Bakugo had to wait until late at night to knock on your door and asked your permission to give you a kiss. He didn't want to scare you. You were so excited, and it was even better than you imagined.

Shoto Todoroki

Here is the thing, you and Shoto could look a little vanilla to some, but you had been together forever, there were secrets you were saving. Your first kiss was way before you officially started dating. When you were thirteen, you were playing in the front yard of his house, when Fuyumi came back from a date, and you saw her kissing her date. You were really curious about it, about how a kiss would feel, and you asked Shoto to kiss you like Fuyumi's date did. And he delivered. Shoto and you have been kissing every now and then, of course in private, both you've always enjoyed it a lot.

Eijiro Kirishima

Do you actually think Eijiro was going to wait to kiss you? Of course, not. A few minutes after you said yes, and you settled to watch a movie together, Eijiro turned to look at you, not paying attention to the movie anymore, and out of the blue, he said, "I'm going to kiss you right now. I hope you don't freak out." And he did. And it was amazing. You couldn't imagine how much you were going to enjoy it, but Eijiro was so gentle and amazing as always. When he pulled away, you were out of your mind, but it didn't matter, you pulled him again to keep kissing.

Shota Aizawa

You already know how that went. You definitely know. You kissed before he said anything to you. Actually, that was how you became a couple. The thing is that, if kissing was so easy for you, what do you think was the next step for two thirty-something-year-old adults? It's not that Shota was straightforward as other guys, neither were you; you two just connected in another level. Let's just say kissing was the most PG thing you did that night, because believe me, Shota didn't leave your house for the rest of the weekend.