Hawks Update

How you met

"Be honest with me," Your crush told you, "How much do you love me? Do you draw hearts with my name on your notebooks? Let me see it." You were so heartbroken, not only for the teasing but for discovering how much of an asshole the guy you had been crushing on for so long was. "Come on, show us all." He was humiliating you in front of his group of friends, while all of them were laughing at you. He tried to take your notebooks by force when they heard a voice.

"I suggest you stay away from her." You looked back to find Keigo, a guy from class 3-A standing in from of that guy, "How pathetic from you to mess with a girl just because you are not man enough to woo her." Everyone was silent, no one dared to talk in front of the one-year older student. He glanced at you and smiled charmingly when he noticed the guy was still holding you. "I thought I made myself clear; let her go or I will do it." He was still smiling but that smile looked terrifying. Your ex-crush and his friends led you go and ran away from where you were, leaving you almost about to fall, but you didn't; Keigo helped you straightened. "Are you ok?" You only nodded, "Good, I think we didn't formally introduce each other, my name is Keigo, and you are?"

Your quirk and Hero name

 Quirk: Fairy. You are half fairy and can grow your wings at will. You can create fairy dust from your pores, and it has the use you need, but you can only create small amounts.

Name. Fae Queen. For your magical and fairytale quirk.

How you became friends

After the time he helped you, you noticed that you started seeing him more often than ever. It was weird, before that, you only knew about him for how popular he was. He was popping every now and then, when you were on practice or even just studying; he was always around. You started getting just to him, and even spent sometimes during lunch or breaks talking, just because he was the nicest guy, and to be honest, since he was around, other guys stopped bullying you. 

He developed feelings for you

He didn't know why, but when he saw you, but really paid attention to you, he couldn't stay away. He was drawn to you; he wanted to protect you and help you. That was why he found himself looking for you every day and coming up with excuses to join you for lunch or offering himself to help you train. Even when feelings weren't necessarily his thing. He developed a huge crush on you that he took even when he left school and went Pro. The moment he opened his agency, he immediately emailed you to recruit you.

You developed feelings for him

Since the moment he saved you, you developed a crush on him, which is the reason why you decided to hide it completely. How pathetic of you, to stop your crush on that idiot, to move to someone else. Keigo would think you are stupid. You kept your friendship strictly platonic, but it was killing you seeing how many girls were always after him, so called fans, and he was nice and flirty with all of them. You tried many times to stay away from him, but it never worked out, you even ended up working on his agency. You couldn't say no to Keigo.

He got jealous

Random reporter. You joined him at one of his press conferences, where he was all charming and it usually exhausted you. So, when the press conference ended and a reporter approached him to flirt with him, you groaned loudly, getting a reporter who was saving his things to laugh. He approached you, and talked to you for a bit, he was quite good-looking and charming, but what you didn't know is that Keigo was looking at you directly, the moment the reporter started talking to you. Keigo immediately walked to you, "Y/N, we need to leave, now." He was sure that would cut your conversation, but then he noticed the reporter gave you a piece of paper, and it had his number on it. The moment he saw your smile while watching that paper, he took flight and left you standing there, alone.