First meeting

Battler PoV

As expected not even one minute in this worlds and i already have to repair the damages of those ladies, as we were going toward the crater lambda created we met a few funny monsters like green slimes, purple slimes ... wait it's all slimes out there actually.

"As funny as those little slime are they definitely not that intelligent, they keep seeing us punching them to death yet they keep coming" Bern said while lazily punching one purple slime away

"Why are they so many color anyway? hey you think there might be a way to create clothes with them i'm sure Gaap would be interested in a new dress!" Lambda asked 

"Hmmm you might be right about that we'll need to get more info and if it's not possible for them... we'll just bulshit out way out of it." i decided to entertain the idea might be fun to see Gaap with electric slimy clothes.

 Then an idea came to my mind i stopped in my track and looked directly at a slime then i looked toward bern and lambda and asked them.

"Do you think we can get some as familiar?" as i said that they stopped completely in their track then looked at me with stars in their eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh you want to grant some of those our magic?!" lambda then looked around probably trying to see a slime that might be intersting.

"Hmmmm definitely but then what will you do with it take them with us?" Bern asked

"Mhh we could just let them fend for themselve a bit then take them back with us? if they are familiar we should be able to summon them anyway.

"True alright then let's do it!" we then each chose a particuliar slime that we thought would fit our abilities, i want and chose a water slime slime, lambda went and chose the fire one Bern took the electric one

We then used our magic on them and turned them into our pets the power seemed to create a reaction as their forms started to change.

Mine now looked like this

Since it is my familiar he has obtained unmatched defensive abilities, he has an acess to a weakened version of endless nine though i think even those famous archons won't be able to touch him, as i was the endless sorcerer he possessed endless am...

Since it is my familiar he has obtained unmatched defensive abilities, he has an acess to a weakened version of endless nine though i think even those famous archons won't be able to touch him, as i was the endless sorcerer he possessed endless amount of power and could create water attacks with the endless trait on it, if he were to shoot water it could become an endless amount or chase someone endlessly.

Without much surprise lambda's slime turne into a pink one