entering mondstadt

Lumine PoV

My companions... were quite strange honestly, Lambdadelta seemed to be this overly excited and clingy girl who couldn't stay still while Bernkastel was the apathic one who never smiled but talked quite a lot and finally Battler who looked like a fun loving guy, this trio seemed like it couldn't work out but honestly they seemed close enough and bounced off each other well.

"Boringgggg" 'Splat' Lambdadelta said while stomping a slime to death.

"I agree" 'slap Bernkastel said while slapping another one who desintagrated on impact

"Come on guys don't be like that, we're just in a safe area since we're close to the city i'm sure there are more challenging places here ihihi!" 'BONK' Battler said while punching a slime who also desintagrated away

"..." the sight was just too ridiculous, they were just swatting slimes like mere flies meanwhile i had to relentlessy attack and dodge for my life just to kill one.

Meanwhile paimon was just next to me also shocked by the sight, we just stayed silent while listening to their complaints about how it was too easy... That's so unfair really.

we continue our route while killing more slimes then Paimon suddenly said "Ohhh right guys let's take a small detour, there is a statue of the seven nearby."

"Statue of the seven? you mean it's related to the archons?" i asked 

"Yes since we're in mondstadt the statue is about the archon Barbatos i thought it could be interesting for you since you're not from here." she said the last part in my ears so that the others coudln't hear thinking it was an interesting idea i nodded to her and asked the others if it was alright, they looked at each other and just shrugged meaning they didn't mind.

so we took the little detour, a few minutes later we could see a statue on the horizon, on a little plateau surrounded but a litle water source, Paimon flew toward the statue and we followed her, i was preparing myself to swim but Battler stopped me i turned around and i saw lambda and bern both perched on his shoulders.

"Grab my arm i'll take us there in a sec." not understanding completely i still did what he asked, the moment my hand made contact with his arm i felt a strange shift in the air then he said "Alright you can let go we're there." ... What? i turned around and indeed i was right next to Paimon who looked at us with a dumbfounded face.

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Paimon asked super excited

"Ihihi nothing special really i just teleported here." Teleported by himself? the statues and waypoint allows us to teleport but Paimon insisted that it was the only way to do it

"Is this an ability of your vision?"

"Vision" the three of them asked clearly confused by the term

"... HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT VISION ARE?!"  she then proceeded to explain those concept to them, meanwhile i decided to get close to the statue and once i got extremely close it started to shine.

 HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT VISION ARE?!"  she then proceeded to explain those concept to them, meanwhile i decided to get close to the statue and once i got extremely close it started to shine