I wonder what is the taste of a crispy dragon?

Lumine's POV
"WAIT A MINUTE AUTHOR!"

Writer's POV

I was planning to do another chapter in lumine's perspective but Lambdadelta stopped  me

" Yes Lambda?" I asked curious since this is the first time in a while that one of those guys talked or even thought about me.

"Don't you think three chapters in Lumine's perspective is a little much when will Bern and I get a chapter?!"

Oh she's right I keep using Battler's and Lumine's maybe I should give them a chance.

"Alright call bernkastel let's see what we can do about that." Surely i won't regret this right?!

"Sure thing let me get her!" leave it to lambda to find the permanently elusive bernkastel her personnality really fit the one of a cat if I must say... A really dangerous cat though.

"If you do us justice I wouldn't mind letting you pat my head for a bit *cackle*cackle*" hearing the infamously recognizable cackle of a witch I turn around to see Bernkastel with her signature cat tail out in the open... She's so adorable to bad she's so... 

"Hey don't badmouth my bern... Also I thought you were one of my followers!?" Lambdadelta stopped my train of thought.

"I am... but I can't help it if something is cute! I just watched the third season of Gochuumon I'm destroyed from cuteness overload I still need time to heal!" The third season really is a blast, though Cocoa is a fucking menace!

"... you better get in shape then, so after all this time you finally wish to continue this story? Also won't you continue the jojo one?" Lambda... don't start now.

"Probably not, it was due to a losing bet, I did my part with the three chapters and i'm not really in the mood of continuing such a nonsensical story, maybe from time to time but it really was just because of a bet, also college started so I needed to adapt to the workload now I'm planning to update stories on a rotation this week is going to be this story's turn to shine." It is way harder than I thought balancing the two side usually I'm way too tired to get the motivation to write chapters for the stories.

"Anyway So you want to have chapters for you then?" I decided to get to the point knowing them they'll enjoy dragging this conversation.

"Don't think we'll let you of the hook, you've been seriously neglecting us you know?" *Cackle*Cackle* Bernkastel seems to be happy to see me again I'm glad

"HEY get a hold of yourself!" BAMMM Lambdadelta took out a paper fan and slapped me with it.

"Don't be like that lambda he finally understands why I'm the best witch let him embrace my supremacy *cackle*cackle* Bernkastel seems to enjoy the situation.

"Anyway let do this so ... How do we choose the heroine of this chapter?" I decided to ask.

"Oh don't worry, we already played rock paper scissor, I won so i'm the heroine of this chapter" Lambdadelta told me to which Bernkastel nodded with a pout on her face.

"Alright then let's do it!" Finally the story can start once again.

 Lambdadelta 's POV

Finally our time to shine!

I looked toward Bern and we did a little bumbfist, in the meantime Battler was laughing from what just happened while Lumine and the others were watching us with confused looks.