Rito

Dorf hatted the cold even though he was in many layers he can still feel the cold in his bones which made sense being a child of the Desert. but Zelda needs to talk to revali about being a champion and because of the king where ever Zelda goes he and like goes. Link because he was her knight and him because the king hopes that he can use his triforce of power to amplify her selling power. They finally made it to rito village and Rivaly makes his dramatic entrance like always.

" we if it isn't ganindorf." Dorf glared at Rivaly he dislikes the rito for being so full of himself but Dorf can see there was good in him. And a fantastic warrior. " you know I don't like my full name." Dorf said flatly but Rivaly just smirked at him." Oh I know but I like pushing your buttons." Dorf rolled his eyes as Rivaly and Zelda went to discuss about Rivaly becoming the chaplain gave link and Dorf some time alone. The two of them stood on the platform looking out at the snowy mountains. The thoughts of why he was here and if he even deserves to be here.

( it's vary nice View)  link sighed to Dorf." This is the first time I've seen snow before." ( what's wrong Dorf.) Dorf sighed." You know how I was supposed to be Demise next weapon." Link nodded." Well when I was a baby Demise got Fed up with ganindorf's failing him so he attacked me at when I was born. I would have died if it wasn't for Zelda sometimes I wish she didn't." Dorf can fell link staring at him." Don't say that Dorf  you are a good person and I wouldn't have changed that for the world we can get through this." Dorf turns to link at the sound of his soft voice link doesn't talk much Dorf himself rarely hears it but when he does link uses his Words very carefully to emphasize its importance. Dorf huffed and looked back at the View." Maybe your right I'm glad I've meet you to."