The death of the chef

Ganondorf was now three years old his mama was off dealing with some of the yiga clan his big sister urbosa was active chef until mama got back. Ganondorf was in the market hiding from his teacher's and so some vehvi playing together dorf smiled and went up to them." Can I play!" The vehvi's stoped and looked at him. " yay! Dorf your it."

Dorf plays with the vehvi until the sun stated when dorfs mothers Guard came back into the village. What dorf found strange was that they all looked sad and he didn't see his mother. Dorf went up to his aunt Aveil who is the General of the Guard." Aunt Aveil where mommy." Aunt Aveil eyes become sad she kneeled down to dorfs height. " oh vehvi you mother is with din now." Ganondorf tilted his head in confusion." When is she going to get back?" But aunt Aveil shook her head. " no she is not." Tears filled dorfs eyes but aunt Aveil whipped them away." Come on dorf let's go talk to your sister ok." Dorf nodded aunt Aveil picked him up and carried him to the throne room where Urbosa was.

When Aveil got the the throne room and meet up with urbosa she gave ganondorf to his sister and explained what had happened it was a trap when they got to the yiga camp it was empty and they where attached by a much larger group of yiga than they where told the battle was long and chef riju stayed behind so we could escape and chef riju didn't survive. In one day urbosa lost her mother and beca the new chef she was in her bedroom crying on her bed she didn't know how she could find the power to continue. Suddenly she felt a tiny hand on her face when she looked up her so her little wolf she felt worse little dorf didn't get why mother wasn't coming back. " urbosa I miss mommy." Urbosa pulled dorf into a hug." Know little wolf but we need to stick together." Dorf hugged his sister and suddenly urbosa felt the power she needed to do what she needed to do the Triforce of power glee on dorfs hand dorf was using the triforce of power to give her the power she needed to to continue her life.