Secrets and scars

After sitting down for a while and hanging out with the guys, I really started getting to know Jordan (Harry's cousin) God, he's amazing. He's funny and smart and adorable. He treats me with respect. And he doesn't seem to be the kind of person I would want to distance myself from.

I just hope he doesn't end up being mean or anything.

We're all getting ready to go to the mall like Lou promised. I chose some black shorts, red vans, but I can't really find a shirt to wear.
"Thump thump thump"
Someone's at the door

"Yeah?" I half yelled, half whispered.

"Can I come in?" Jordan said awkwardly.

"Oh sure" I said.
It was then I realized I was only wearing a tank top. My cuts and scars clearly visible. Idiot. I'm such an idiot.

He opened the door and I crossed my arms, attempting to hide them.
"It's really cold out. Are you wearing a tank top?" He asked.

"Uh-I-no-I mean-"
............. I can't find anything to wear. I said, freaking out a little.

He looked around me, into the closet I had unpacked in.

"Mind if I help?" He asked.
"Of course not. But uh-no short sleeves. " I mostly whispered the last part.

He came back out with a bright red hoodie that said

"They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same"
-Kurt Cobain

He handed it to me and smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. His braces are a really pretty real color.

"I love nirvana!" He said enthusiastically.

"Oh, so do I!"

"ARE YOU KIDS READY?"
Lou yelled.

I quickly out on the hoodie. When I looked back up at Jordan, he was pale and looking at my arm.

God he must've seen something. What if he saw my cuts? Will he tell? Will he bully me?

But when he noticed how scared I was, his face broke out into a memorizing grin, causing me to calm down.

__________________

We just got to the mall. It's nothing like the malls in the U.S. They have the same stores, but it's like they're much more sophisticated. I mean, when hot topic has a fountain in the middle, it's serious.
"So what stores do you like?" Jordan asked
"Hot topic. Spencer's. Hollister for my jeans. How about you?"

"Basically all of those and American apparel. Not much." He replied.

We're walking to hot topic because the boys said that they're going to the arcade. When we started looking around I found this shirt and I really like it. "Find something?" He asked
"I found this shirt, but it's $56."
"I can pay for half." He suggested.
"No no. That's okay. I'll find something cheaper." I said.

Then we went to Hollister. I found tons of hoodies I liked and bought all of them because they were on sale. And he found a shirt he thought he might like, but the fitting rooms were taken. So he just tried them on in the middle of the room. He took off his pants, thank god he had basketball shorts on under them. He ended up deciding against them, "too tight" he said.
Then he took off his hoodie he had on to try on the shirt he liked. And I caught a glimpse of his arm. I saw his scars. He has actually cut himself. But why? Why would someone like him cut their self? He's perfect! I don't see why he would do that.

They weren't new towards his forearm. But as they got closer to his wrist they were red, like he'd done it recently. He got the shirt on and he smiled at me, only to see me in shock. His smile fades and he covered his arm. I realize he's feeling very uncomfortable so I just smile at him. "The shirt looks great on you."
"Uh thanks." He said, awkwardly.
And then we went to the food court, ate, and took a cab home, because the boys were nowhere to be found.
___________________________
So I'm sorry this sucked .
But it took me like 5 days update .
And I'm sorry.
I hope you like it.
Comment for an update!