1❤️

"Brianna. BRIANNA." I hear from across the room. I quickly open my eyes and look across the room to see my mom standing in the doorway. "hmmm" I groaned.

"What do you want to eat?" She said flatly.

I thought for a moment- remembering I'm not gonna digest it anyway so it might as well be good.

"Can you order me a pizza?" I said.

"Sure, whatever." she mumbles walking away from my room.

I get up a little too quickly and start to get dizzy, it's an effect from bulimia. Bulimia is an eating disorder. Basically, whatever you eat you throw back up, so you don't get fatter.

I decide to take a shower before the pizza gets here.

I undress and turn on the water.

*takes shower this is awkward lol bye*

I step out and begin blow drying my hair. When I'm done I get dressed in black tank top and some teal yoga pants. "PIZZAS HERE BRIANNA." my mom screams from the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen to get my pizza and go back to my room. "Thanks" I yell down the hall. "Mhm" she mumbles quietly. I go to my phone and press the home button. I have a message from Louis!!

Louis: Hey brianna. Can't wait to see you TOMMORROW! I haven't seen you in forever. Harry's cousins already here. you're gonna like him ;) see you later.

I laugh at his text and start to reply

Me: lol Lou. You're crazy. I can't wait to see you tomorrow either. love you big bro. <3

A few seconds later he replied.

"That was fast" I thought.

Louis: love you too lil sis.

I eat quickly so I'll have time to .. You know. I finish as much as I can and rush to the bathroom to throw up.

As I finish I take the pizza box to the kitchen and sit it on the counter.

How am I gonna hide this from Louis? The cutting? The bulimia? The depression?

I check the time on my phone. 11:27.

"GOODNIGHT MOOOM" I scream purposely trying to make my mom mad.

I walk to my room and turn off my light. I walk to my bed and turn my electric blanket on.

I slowly climb in and fall asleep.

_____

Updated.

Hope you like it.

-Ashleigh <3