The Hashira's

Today wasn't the quite exciting day. Nor was it even an happy day. It was the day our heros failed.

(Cringey ass intro, I don't know much about the manga but I'll just make it how I saw some of the manga spoilers.)

As everybody was fighting muzan kibutsuji, tanjiro came in and fought him by using his hinokami kagura. They were fighting until the sun came up. As the sun was coming up muzan soon disappeared into dust as he was a baby ugly ass demon. When giyuu saw tanjiros life less body he went up to tanjiro and got on his knees.

Giyuu: "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

As the other slayers were getting healed and some hiding their body's by covering them with blankets. Giyuu heard something from tanjiro as tanjiro looked up at giyuu he had the eyes of a demon, even worse. The demon king! As the fight went on with tanjiro, giyuu, inosuke and zenitsu. Nezuko came in and hugged her brother to snap out of it. Kibutsuji knew he was gonna die so he left a piece of his flesh out and it started moving like a worm while in the background the others were fighting tanjiro to get out of it. The flesh kept pushing itself towards a lifeless demon slayer, looked like it wasn't found yet, he took his chance and let his flesh inside of the demon slayer.

As Kanao and shinobu watched Kanao took a sample from shinobu and started running towards him

Shinobu: "Kanao!"

Kanao didn't listen, she just wanted to save her friend. She then was flipped upside down but she was close enough to him to stab it in him. Tanjiro was still fighting kibutsuji as kibutsuji acted out as if he was the one he needed and didn't want to be left alone. Tanjiro soon got lifted up by his family members and loved one who've died. Tanjiro then opened his eyes and saw nezuko, as a human! All the slayers rushed to tanjiro. Some even celebrated and shouted.

Random: "HES BACK!!"

The other Hashira's soon overheard and saw everybody celebrating tanjiros survival. All the Hashira's gathered around and gave each other a group hug

Mitsuri: "is it..finally over?"

As tears of joy ran down her face

Shinobu: "it should be.."

As tears of joy also ran down her face.

Muichirou: "look!"

Muichirou pointed at giyuu and Mitsuri

Muichirou: "armless buddies!"

Iguro gave him a death glare as shinobu and sanemi did the same. Uzui and rengoku laughed, so did Mitsuri and giyuu.

Rengoku: "so...what should we do now since this is all over?"

(In this au they don't die when they get their demon slayer mark! Don't tell me how just bare with me!")

Uzui: "you all want to come to my house? My wives would surely greet you with some celebration food!"

Mitsuri: "I'd love to meet your beautiful wives!"

-------------------------------------------------------

At the butterfly mansion while they were fighting the uppermoon's and kibutsuji muzan:

Aoi tried her best to take care of the three butterfly children. She led them outside somewhere far from the house as it was about to collapse. It soon did. They hid behind a huge rock blocking the wood and dust into hitting them. The butterfly girls digged their heads onto aoi and gripping her clothes. She also held them tightly making sure to not let go.as it stopped aoi got up to see it completely destroyed. The covered her mouth and let out a worried sigh "what would shinobu and the others think!?" As she thought it was going to be over for her.

All the Hashira's went back and to pray on their masters grave as he sacrificed himself from kibutsuji. All of them started to cry loud quiet and some tried to hold it in. They then walked back to the headquarters to check up on everything. As the passed the or what used to be the butterfly mansion destroyed. Shinobu was worried and started calling out to aoi and the three butterfly girls. the four of them got up and went to shinobu. The three girls ran to hug shinobu. Kanao was next to her and she ran to aoi hugging her. Aoi thought she might be gotten in trouble as shinobu came to her and checked for any injuries.

Aoi: "aren't you mad at me?"

Shinobu: "mad? Why would I be mad? I'm just happy you're all safe"

Aoi gave a shocked face and hugged shinobu tightly as shinobu hugged back. They all went around and saw everything cleared. The slayers who cleaned up after messes led the Hashira's and slayers out so they could clean it up and told them they should all go home for their injuries to be healed. And that they all had covered. The Hashira's soon went to uzuis estate. They met his wives, are food, and went back to their estate.

Sanemi's estate:
(It's hard for me to do a person pov so I'll try on this one.)

I went home and went upstairs to go to my room as I hear.

"Nemi?"

I turn around to see genya he had bandages in between his eyes mouth everywhere

(DEMON SLAYER SPOILERS: what I'm trying to say is how he has his bandages were he was cut in half from kokushibo.)

I ran to my little brother genya as he called me. I hugged him with tears in my eyes as he hugged me back crying.

Genya: "does this mean you forgive me?"

Sanemi: "I'm sorry for being such a dick towards you! It wasn't and never was your fault! You were just a child you didn't understand! I've always forgiven you I just...didn't want you to be in the demon slayer corps.

Genya: "why not?"

Sanemi: "cause...I was afraid I...wouldn't be able to protect you..."

We hugged eathother for a minute and we went to hangout in my room talking about what brothers talk about.

Genya: "do you still have a crush on kanae?"

Sanemi: "no I moved on, I'm not going to have the same crush for the rest of my life y'know? Some people have to move on. And I'm some of those people! Plus I have someone else in mind!"

The conversation went on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rengoku estate:

I went inside to see nobody there but to see empty bottles scattered everywhere. There was more.. a lot more then what I had expected coming home. I went to my room laying down for a little bit. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eye bandaged, a broken arm, more bandages around my body. I got up and went outside to the front to see senjuro and my father just entering the front yard. Senjuro looked at me he started to cry and run towards me, I bent down on my knees as senjuro hugged me. I soon see father coming to me. I sat up.

Rengoku: "father! I..I successfully defeated uppermoon three but gotten some injuries fighting him and the demon king! I'm pretty sure we killed them!"

I hope...

My father then slapped me.

Senjuro: "Father!? You shouldn't do that he's in no good condition!"

My father then hugged me tightly!

Shinjuro: "Goddamit Kyojuro! I could've lost you, I can't stand to let another person I care for die. Especially my own son's!"

I hugged him silently crying as I looked at senjuro having my hand out for him to join in the hug.

(Family group hug!! Yaaaayy!)