Who are you?

Genya pov:

As I was waking up I saw aoi and senjuro next to me but with their separate bed.ni got up and walked around what appears to be a house we were in. I looked around trying to find at least 1 alive person you heard me. It smelled like rotten corpse. But when I was walking I soon came across three people in a room and discussing.

"What are we going to do with them again?"

"We are going to train them."

"And train them for what exactly?"

"To become Hashira? To defeat the new demon king?"

"Oh yeah. But how are we going to do that if they're not up by what? A month!? Years!? There is no way we can train them if they are knocked out cold."

I was listening to the conversation as I hear somebody behind me. I turn around to see aoi and senjuro.

Senjuro: "what is this place?"

Aoi: "genya! Do you know where we are?"

Genya: "no but I think they do."

I pointed at the creatures that were talking in the room. But when I went to look again it seemed like one of them catched our eyes.

"OH THEYRE AWAKE!"

they turned around to see us hiding behind the door but when I was about to close the door a black tentacle came Infront of me and the other pulling us in the room.

"Be gentle! We need them to be in good health!"

"Whatever-"

Senjuro: "who are you? And where is my brother and father!?"

Aoi: "where are we!?"

Genya: "what are you!?"

"Children, children. Calm yourselves."

Genya: "how are we supposed to keep 'calm' if you literally kidnapped us!?"

"Well-"

Aoi: "not very much calming if you literally pulled me by the leg giving me a big as scar on the bottom of my chin."

"That we are-"

Senjuro: "and taking me away while I was trying to do some chore!"

"Listen! You three are here for training."

Genya: "training? Training for what exactly?"

"Training to be a Hashira silly!"

The other tentacle behind the other.

Aoi: "look we don't do training anymore. Well I haven't done it for a while but still. The Hashira's killed-"

"Killed muzan? No they didn't."

Senjuro: "but how!?"

"Muzan is the type you may think he's dumb but is actually smart. Well in the last battle he had faced with your Hashira's he was quite dumb. But was smart to leave a part of his flesh out to find a body before he disintegrated."

Genya: "impossible! We saw it with our own eyes. Well some of us."

Genya looked at senjuro and aoi, while aoi giving him a glare.

"Well listen, we only brought the three of you here because you three seem to be the chosen ones."

Genya: "chosen ones? What the fuck is this?"

Aoi: "you could have said that you chose us not 'the chosen ones' cause that just seems a bit wired and corny."

"Well listen we are going to train you to be Hashira's!"

Senjuro: "but-"

"No buts! We will train you!"

Genya: "and what do you know about Hashira's? You seem like demons to me."

"Well...we kinda use to be Hashira's ourselves. But..."

Aoi: "but?"

"They judged us. Saying that we would never let out history be passed down because of how impossible it is to us demons to even be Hashira's."

Genya: "so you three used to be Hashira's? But not any Hashira's but like..demon Hashira's?"

"DING DING DING! He's smarter than he looks!"

Genya looked at the other demon with a smudge look on his face.

Senjuro: "what if you're not successful to even be a Hashira. Nor even know how to use the breathing style no matter how hard you train."

"That's why we're here to help you!"

Aoi: "how many of you are alive? Y'know demon Hashira's"

"Oh! Plenty we are kinda like your Hashira's but...better!"

"Yes, WAYYYYY better."

"Now if you would mind us we would like to train you in our training"

Aoi: "will we meet the others?"

"Soon but not now, we are going to train."

They were both lead by different demons, they were in a massive room didn't even look like one at that just looked like it was outside but at night.

"We will train here everyday and night."

Genya: "won't you get burned?"

"I can still train you in the shadows."

Genya: "whatever."