Missing!?

Senjuro pov:

It's been two years now, I'm finally 14 and having the best life with my family again. It was dark outside and saw some dirty clothes and blankets outside. I went outside silently closing the door behind me and walked towards the basket and started to wash them. I got pretty tired and finally thought to myself why tf am I doing this? Since it was to late to back down I continued. And put the clothes and towels on the wire. I was fixing it. Until... I heard bushes moving, moving too much at that, yes it was windy but not this windy. I called on my brother to come outside to see what it was but when I turned around. Black tentacles grabbed my body. I tried getting it off but they were too hard and tight. My other hand was reaching out for something to grab onto. My brother and father went outside as I called their name but when they turned to look at me I was dragged away I only heard them call out my name. I couldn't talk back cause it was covering my mouth and then till I knew. I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Genya pov:

It been two years I'm now 18 and gotten stronger. Well I only trained for fun or for self defense just Incase. Me and sanemi we're camping to have more bonding time. I was supposed to get some fire wood but got distracted when I saw a lake, It was beautiful. I then heard nemi call me to go back to the camp. I picked up my axe and some firewood in a bag. I was about to walk until. I heard the trees moving the wind wasn't hard and I also kept hearing swoosh's.

Genya: "Nemi! I think you should come over here!"

I didn't get a response so I started walking backwards still seeing the trees moving I turned around to feel something grab my leg I looked down to see it was a black tentacle it grabbed me making me fall. I had my axe so i tried swinging on it but it didn't budge. The axe was about to break. It started dragging me farther into the woods. I grabbed on to a tree and trying to push myself up.

Genya: "SANEMI!!"

Sanemi's pov:

I was walking back to the campsite as I hear genya call for me. I was annoyed on why he needed me so I went back to the campsite. I waited for genya. It's been about 20 minutes or so since he called me. I trusted my gut and got up to go to him until I heard him call for me again. But in more of a scared and loud yell. I then ran the direction he was at. I made it but I couldn't see him. But when I turned around I saw him trying to pull himself to me as if something was pulling him. I was about to get him until a tentacle came at me like a needle. I almost got hit if I haven't blocked it. I looked up again to see genya being dragged away by the tentacle I ran to him hearing my name being called drifting away and when it stopped I got on my knees and started to pick up the pieces of what the actual fuck happened! I couldn't protect him. Nor did I even trusted my gut the second he called me. Im so stupid!

-------------------------------------------------------

Aoi's pov:

Kanao and shinobu we're out just to buy some groceries. I stayed home for the kitchen to be cleaned for the bags to be placed. It was getting late so I decided to go outside to see if they were here or not they weren't until shinobu's crow came with a message.

"I'm sorry aoi we're not going to make it until, 10 minutes? We'll all be there! Thank you."

Well at least there was nothing to be afraid of. I went back inside till I heard something move inside the bushes. I thought it might be been a cat or a bunny but the noise kept getting stronger. I walked over to the bush and opened it just to see nothing there. Shinobu's crow was still there so I thought nothing of it. I turned around to walk away until something grabbed my ankle. I looked down to see, a black tentacle! I got down on one knee and tried to take it off by pulling it but it wouldn't budge. I turned around to sit down and try to kick it. It did no harm nor did it come off it just got tighter. I tried to get up but the tentacle just pulled me making me fall on my chin. I turned around to look at the thing. Was this some kind of joke!? I thought the demons were killed!? I thought to myself. I then feel myself being pulled by it I tried to grab on something but there was just tall trees. I tried to grab a branch hanging off a tree but it broke and the tentacle pulled me harder. But soon I blacked out.

Shinobu's pov:

I was about to make it home until I see my crow. I thought it was a message from aoi but it wasn't. Me Kanao and the girls got close to the crow to only hear something devastating.

"Aoi has been kidnapped by some sort of demon! She was pulled into the dark forest! Caw!!"

Kanao: "demon!? I thought we killed the demon king!?"

Shinobu: "I thought so to.."

We all ran home just to see aoi's butterfly pin on the ground broken.. and some drops of blood too. I started to cry.. Kanao and the girls hugged around me and also started crying. I put the pin down when I was about to turn around I saw a black tentacle Infront of me. I just stared at it. It seemed like the girls saw it too. It was moving to were it was Infront of us and picked up the butterfly pin. I tried grabbing it but it just got away. I got up and started running after it. But shit it was fast! When I made it to the end it seemed like it disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------

Some months later.

Everybody soon heard the news and comforted the others. It was so weird how they would disappear by a demon.

Mitsuri: "I thought..we killed him."

Shinobu; "I thought so too!! But I guess we didn't."

Uzui: "how did we not defeat him!? We sliced off his head, and! He turned to dust!!"

Iguro: "I have to agree..you might not think they were perhaps, pranking you?"

Sanemi: "no."

Tomioka: "why do you say that?"

Sanemi: "because! I saw the damn thing that took him.."

Shinobu: "hold on.. what did it look like?"

Sanemi: "what?-

Shinobu: "WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE!?"

Sanemi: "WELL DAMN! it was like..a black tentacle thing."

Shinobu: "the same thing got aoi! If I wasn't hallucinating, how come sanemi saw it too hm!? Rengoku!"

Rengoku: "what?"

Shinobu: "did you see the same thing?"

Rengoku: I'm pretty sure I did"

Uzui: "what do you mean you're sure?"

Rengoku: "well.. I saw something else it was in the woods by two trees. Looked like a man about sanemi's hight. And had a hood over him so you couldn't see his face."

Mitsuri: "did you like..go try to talk to it?"

Rengoku: "as soon as I even got up it disappeared into the shadows. I went to look for him again but he wasn't there."

They continued talking as the three shadows behind the houses were looking at them and ran deeper into the forest.

(I was about to say slender man but he kills children sooooo yeah.)