Home

I've decided to write a the 100 fic and I've decided not to write the stranger things fic because I just can't get back into the show. Also I'm sorry this took so long I got covid and then I started getting better and then I got sick again and I had to strain to get out of bed.

So here's what's happened on glee;

Finn got Kurt to try out for the football team, which was super cool. But sometimes it seems like maybe Kurt's sorta got a crush on him. Will's old crush April joined the glee club, but she was drunk all the time so Will kicked her out. Also, Sue convinced Kurt and Mercedes that they should join the Cheerios, which WIll was not too happy about. And that's what you missed on glee.

❥❥❥❥

"Ladies, what we have is a grade-A dilemma," Sue said to the two Cheerios in front of her as she threw her glasses onto her desk. "Mercedes, your vocal cords have had more fantastic runs than a Kenyan track team, but that look simply will not do. At first, I thought it was a homage to yours truly, but now I fear it's some sort of ironic comment." Mercedes closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, "Miss Sylvester, I'm just not comfortable in those Cheerios skirts. They don't fit me right." Kurt reached over and placed a hand on her knee, "Mercedes, you shouldn't feel embarrassed about your body." Mercedes looked over at him confused, "Embarrassed? No, no. I'm worried about showing too much skin and causing a sex riot." The two of them laugh as Sue sat quietly in front of them. "How do you two not have a show on Bravo?" She rhetorically questioned.

"Here's the skinny. Splits magazine, after much campaigning by one Sue Sylvester, has named me cheerleading coach of the last 2,000 years. In seven days, reporter Tracy Pendergrass will arrive on campus and my new star singer will have lost ten pounds, and be in a gender-appropriate cheerleading uniform or she is off the team." The two students looked at her in shock, "Ten pounds? Are you serious?" Kurt questioned and Sue looked over at him, "You could lose a few too, kiddo. You got hips like a pear." There was a moment of silence as the two teens gaped. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put in a call to the Ohio secretary of state notifying them I will no longer be carrying photo i.d. You know why? People should know who I am."

"Sue!" Mr Schuester called out as he looked into the teacher's lounge. "We need to talk. The auditorium is padlocked!" He leaned forward and set his hands against the round table she sat at. "Well, that's curious. Did you check the sign-up sheet?" She asked, looking up from her lunch at him. "What sign-up sheet?" He asked, shaking his head. "Why the one I keep right here in my waistband, William," Sue said, pulling the sheet of folded-up paper from her pocket. "Let's see. Yeah, I've got the entire week booked solid. Get a big magazine feature coming up and it's a little chilly for my girls to be practicing outdoors." Sue said as she folded the sheet back up and set it on the table. "Yeah? Well, let's see what Figgins has to say about this." Sue shook her head and Will turned halfway to face her, "Oh, I'm sure Figgins will just mumble something nervously and then pretend to take a call. I happen to be blackmailing him." Mr Schuester's brows raised at the admission.

"Um, all right," Mr Schuester said as he pulled a chair out in front of the group of teens. "I have one final announcement before we all leave. We can't use the auditorium for the next week." His admission caused whispers of shock amongst the students. "But that's garbage. How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn asked aloud what the rest of the group was thinking. "The Cheerios need it to practice in. There's nothing I can do." Mr Schuester shrugged and Rachel stood from her seat, "I recommend a sit-in." Puck looked away from Rachel and back at Mr Schue, "I recommend we torch the place." Schuester's voice cut through the students' mumbles of agreement, "No. Look, we've all faced adversity before and we've come out stronger on the other end. I'm gonna check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for the week. I promise I'll find us a new home."