Theatricality

So here's what happened last week;

Will's old rival, Bryan Ryan, tried to cancel the club. Then he was really into it. Then he tried to cancel it again. Finn's mom is dating Kurt's dad, which was totally part of Kurt's plan to get closer to Finn who he's always sort of had a crush on. Artie told Tina what his greatest dream was, then realized not every dream is achievable. Is that even a word achievable? Jesse pushed Rachel to find out who her mom was, and it turns out it's Shelby Corcoran, the coach of Vocal Adrenaline. Y/n yelled at Quinn and they weren't talking for a while and then he apologized and she admitted that it actually wasn't that big of a deal and the whole thing could have been avoided. And that's what you missed on Glee.

❥❥❥❥

Principal Figgins stared down Tina as she looked nervously over to Mr Schuester, "Am I in trouble?" She asked, her presence not have been explained. "Come on. You've got more self-esteem than that. I think this might have something to do with your perfect attendance last semester." He leaned over and whispered to the worried teen. "No, Miss Cohen-Chang is in trouble." Tina's smile dropped, "It has come to my attention that the look you sport is what is known as goth. American teens are coming down with a serious case of Twilight fever transformed from normal children into vampires obsessed with the occult. And only yesterday, this dark specter reared its head at McKinley high." Mr Schuester gaped at the school's principal, "I don't mean to state the obvious but you do know that vampires aren't real, right? They don't exist." Figgins's eyes widened, "William, denial will not make this problem go away." Will leaned his head back to stop himself from laughing. "My parents won't even let me watch Twilight. My mom says she thinks Kristen Stewart seems like a bitch." Tina said, hoping that would help get Figgins off her case.

"This is a serious problem!" The principal exclaimed. "Miss Cohen-Chang, you've got to find yourself another style of dress!" Mr Schuester shook his head, "Hold on a second. Tina is shy, and one way she's found to express herself is through her clothes. High school is an incredibly important time when kids get to explore who they are." Principal Figgins sighed. "When I was in high school, I had a whole year where I dressed exactly like Kurt Cobain. I mean, come on." Tina smiled. "There has to be someone who you used to dress like." "Yes. For several years in my early twenties, I dressed up as Elvis. But he was a Christian, Will!" Figgins exclaimed, "And he did not possess the ability to transform into a bat!" Will leaned over to Tina as she whispered to him, "I think he thinks vampires are real." He nodded, "I think you're right." The two turned their gaze back to the principal in disbelief as he continued on. "Studies have shown that a strict dress code fosters a safe and stable learning environment with fewer instances of gang violence and vampirism. So if I see you dressed in lacy demon clothes again, Tina Cohen-Chang, you will be suspended!"

"It's so weird," Artie said as he stared at Tina. "This so isn't you," Finn said as Y/n entered the club room and screamed in shock. "Holy mother of god! Tina, did you get abducted by aliens or something? What the fuck happened to you?" He said, taking his seat as Quinn smacked him in the head for his rude questioning. "I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian." Mr Schue frowned at her discontent. "Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" "Biker chick," Santana suggested and Tina raised her hand, showing a thumbs down. Finn turned to her, "Cowgirl?" Tina rolled her eyes, "Hoodrat," Mercedes suggested and the rest of the group continued giving suggestions as Tina turned them all down. "Look, I appreciate it, guys, but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism." Rachel then rushed into the room. "Guys, we have a serious problem." Icarus scoffed and mumbled as she continued, "Yeah, your outfit." "You know I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline?"