۞ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓜⓔⓔⓣⓘⓝⓖ ۞

Okay hello everyone this is the official chapter of this book. i just wanted to say that I am super sorry for changing the book its just that the other wasnt allowing me to save my writing. Besides that problem which is resolved I hope you all enjoy my book without errors or issues 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 P.O.V:

It was a regular Monday morning for a 16-year-old boy. Sleeping in as usual in his silk white night wear, with soft snores escaping his plump pink lips. Suddenly a young looking woman with scarlet red hair slammed the bedroom door open with her hair rising due to her extreme anger.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY CHILD!!! YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" the woman said that goes by the name Kushina Uzumaki- Namikaze . She was mostly known for her beauty, with her signature red hair and amazing violet eyes. She was also known for her perfect and fair skin, her figure was mostly noticed by men since she was shaped as an hourglass. With slim waist, thick thighs and fat ass she could easily get any man she wanted.

The 16 year old boy then quickly jumped out of bed once recognizing the owner of the voice "h-hey mom, what's u-up?" the nervous boy said, his name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Just like his mother who was an omega, he himself is an omega, the only difference is that his are a lovely cerulean eyes that could easily rival with the sky and hair as golden as the sun. He is basically an hourglass himself but the difference is the he is more thicker than his own mother and that was only possible by the training he does every morning and afternoon.

Kushina eventually calmed down then said " hurry up and get ready for school since you only have 45 minutes until school starts" Naruto put on a small smile and responded with saying " Okay mom, I will be down in the next 15 minutes" Kushina then evilly grinned and said "If your not done in that 15 minutes the LA CHANCLA will be meeting your ass" after saying that, she walked out the door not waiting for an answer.

Once the door closed, not sparing a second, Naruto rushed to the restroom to quickly to take a shower. Once in the shower Naruto adjusted the water to an awfully hot temperature. He slowly relaxed under the hot water, then his mother words repeated in his head. he quickly shot up and grabbed his lofa and body wash, he squirted some of his body wash on his lofa then started to lathered it all over his body. After about a minute of scrubbing his body clean he stepped under the water and quickly rinsed himself, he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around him. He made his way out the shower.

Naruto made his way into his walk-in closet. 'What to wear.....' he thought as he looked through his assortment of different clothes. After about 30 seconds he chose his outfit. He quickly got himself dressed in this outfit.

(𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 ♡)