hot tub

https://lovelyjj.tumblr.com/post/701925712879353856/hot-tub

There was a feeling of guilt that settled at the pit of your stomach. You didn't mean for this to happen. It all went too far.

It all started when that blonde boy looked into your eyes and smiled. Damn him and his charm.

You and JJ had been sneaking around behind John Bs back for a while now. As much as you hate to admit it, you felt bad and guilty about it. Not guilty enough to stop however.

The château air was humid as you laid with your brothers best friend. JJ was tracing patterns on your thigh.

"JJ we should get up I have laundry to do."

"No wait stay please." JJ whined.

He shifted to being on top of you.

"I'll make it worth your while." JJ smirked.

He was ghosting over your lips when he leaned in and slotted your lips together. The kiss was delicate as you explored each other's mouths.

JJ moved down to your neck and started sucking.

"JJ Please." You stuttered.

"Come on baby let me mark you up."

JJ continued his sucking until there was a deep purple hickey left on your skin.

Pleased with himself, JJ went back to your lips dropping a languid kiss to your lips.

"Fuck I have to go to work." JJ exclaimed as he pulled out his phone and checked the time.

"Bye baby." JJ spoke as you got up from the bed to give him a hug.

After saying bye to your boyfriend you went out into the kitchen. Looking in the fridge you didn't see much food. You decided you were gonna go grocery shopping.

——

When you came back from the store John B was at the house back from whatever it was he was doing.

You walked by your brother when he suddenly stood up and inspected you.

"Woah there girly. What's that on your neck?"

Turing red from embarrassment, you tried to cover it. "Oh it's nothing don't worry about it."

John B who has seen it clearly already asked, "Who gave you that?"

"Um just some touron." You spoke.

"Right well cover up will you." John B stated.

"mhm whatever." You spoke as you brushed passed him.

———-

The next night you and JJ decided to go hot tubbing.

You entered the outside area of the château in your red bikini. There was lights wrapped around the trees and the hot tub was ready, waiting patiently for you to enter.

JJ descended the porch stairs holding a beer. 

"Hop in princess." JJ commanded.

You sighed as the warm water engulfed your legs and you slowly sunk in.

JJ was quick to follow, entering the water and cracking open his beer.

JJ was already flustered. Seeing you in that bikini had his swim shorts tightening around his crotch.

"Come here." JJ beckoned you.

You swam over to him smirking.

"I know that look." You spoke. He had hunger in his eyes.

"What look there's no look." JJ protested.

Once you were close enough JJ took ahold of your waist and gave you one of his signature
smiles.

JJ went to cup your cheek and drew you in for a hungry kiss. He was eager. It got more heated as it progressed, your lips locking together and devouring each other.

You felt your heart pumping and JJ felt
his blood rush through his veins.

He started trailing kisses down your neck and dropping at the base to suck harshly at your pulse point.

He sucked, bit and licked up your neck producing dark purple marks.

JJ then proceeded to move to your tits. He kissed on the spot where your boob hung out of the bikini top.

"I'm in heaven." JJ whispered into your skin.

You laughed and then let out a moan as he moved to your other breast and sucked a spot showing teeth he nibbled on the area. He then soothed it with his tongue.

"JJ." You panted, "John B is just inside."

He lifted his head up and mumbled, "Don't care."

He continued leave dark marks on your boobs.
He then pushed your bikini to the side and sucked on your nipple.

With his left hand he used it to squeeze the other boob his mouth wasn't on.

He then grabbed your bikini top and lifted it off you. Then went back to sucking your nipple on the other boob as he had more access.

You let out a moan and JJ was feral.

"I need you now." JJ rasped.

"Please." You whimpered.

JJ was quick to take off his swim trunks and pushed down your bottoms. You positioned yourself over his length and sat down on his cock.

JJ let out an animalistic groan as you moaned out in pleasure. You started to move your hips and bounce on him. JJ's hands were already guiding your movements.

"Don't stop!" JJ exclaimed.

"mmm I won't." You called.

JJ felt euphoric as he trusted up into you. The hot water doing its job in assisting his movements.

"JJ! I'm close." You whined.

He took a hand and started rubbing your clit in an attempt to make you cum first.

John B walked out from the château and was scarred.

"What the fuck!"

"You guys!" John B yellled as he covered his eyes.

"JJ i'm gonna kill you."