saved

warnings: Roofieing (reader gets drugged) ***please don't read if this is triggering***

Midsummers was the event of the year. Many kooks gathered around for this celebration. JJ wouldn't be caught dead surrounded by this many kooks, but he had to work so here he was.

You were middle class, not really a kook but also not a pogue. You did however have friends that were both kooks and pogues. It was late afternoon when you arrived at Midsummers.

The island club was decorated beautifully. There was flowers everywhere and you were excited for the events to take place. You were wearing a pretty silk black dress that flowed down your legs.

Some of your girlfriends greeted you. You got swept up in conversation, chatting about the excitement of the event and what not. You were happy to get caught up with your friends.

The dance floor started to gain popularity. Most of the guests were out on the dance floor. It looked inviting. You were thinking about dancing when you noticed JJ. You considered him a friend and you were surprised to see him here.

JJ had caught your eye before. You couldn't deny he was attractive. He was incredibly hot for that matter. You felt something in your chest when you looked at him but you highly doubted he felt the same way.

JJ considered you a friend. You have hung out in a group a couple times and JJ enjoyed your company. He thought you were the prettiest girl on the island. He also thought he didn't have a chance. You were way outa his league.

You were pulled to the dance floor by your friends. You were only dancing a few minutes when Sarah came up to you and asked if you would get some drinks with her. You agreed needing some liquid courage.

Sarah led you to the bar. She looked beautiful in her white dress and flower crown. You told her this and she beamed. The two of you got mai tais. You were both talking, drinking and laughing.

"So whats been going on in your life?" Sarah asked.

"Oh not much the same old same old," you answered.

"Come on there has to be something, something new happening with you," Sarah pressed on.

"Um well, I been practicing guitar, that's not really exciting but," you began.

"Oh really that's cool I would love to hear you play sometime," Sarah showed her interest.

"Yeah maybe. What about you what's been going on?" You asked.

"Well me and John B are getting pretty serious," Sarah started to blush and you thought that was sweet.

"What about Topper?"

"Oh he's old news," Sarah giggled.

"Oh really? Damn, aren't you supposed to be here with him though?" You questioned.

"Shhh," Sarah brought a finger to her lips.

"You're crazy," you laughed.

The two of you continued to talk as well as drink a couple drinks. You were getting a little tipsy. The alcohol was addicting. It eased your nerves and it made you want to keep drinking.

You didn't feel the presence behind you but Sarah narrowed her eyes.

"What do you want Rafe?" Sarah got right to the point, her tone bitter.

"Oh nothing just wanted to talk to Y/N," Rafe insisted.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Sarah crossed her arms.

"How about you let her speak for herself," Rafe gritted his teeth but was trying to remain calm.

Being the angel that you are, you assured Sarah that it was fine. "It's ok Sar, i'll just be a minute," you say.