chapter 9 hold tight

with his heart pounding in his chest, mew turned the last corner going to his chambers. perplexed at what he saw by his door, mew grew wary. he threw a questioning stare at bastil. all of gulfs  retinue were all outside seemingly bothered and panicked.

"pardon us, your majesty. his imperial highness ordered us to leave the chambers." bastil replied with his eyes stuck on the floor.

"nobody will be allowed to wander in our wing until i revoke my order. only bastil and the head maid will be allowed to assist us with our meals and other needs. thatll be all. youre all dismissed." mew said without averting his eyes at their chambers doors. though faint, mew could hear sobs and pleas. based on the scent that seeps out from the door, gulfs manifestation as an omega came full on. at this rate only his mate could suppress it, otherwise it will be an agonizing month for him.

upon entering their chamber, gulf was all sprawled out on their bed, tear stained and drenched in sweat with only his inner cloth remained. when he smelled his mate entered the chamber, gulf reached out to his beloved.

"m-mew..." hearing his name being called out for the first time by his mate and the overpowering alluring scent that he was emitting, mews resolve melted. though he knew it will be their first time to be too intimate like this, the alpha in him yearns to touch his omega.

being magnetized by the desire to please his omega, mew approached their bed with a burning heart. anyone who would see his beloved would probably say he looked miserable but to mews eyes, gulf is his god.

his beloved.

his mate.

gulf couldnt comprehend why he thrashed about and sent his people outside. the searing pain that he felt at his core brought a temperament he didnt knew he had. no, he wasnt like this. he only wants his mate. mew, his beloved. though they only knew each other for a little while, all gulf could be sure was hell be loved, protected and cared for. say it was just their second gender, per se instinct, that made them feel this way but at the end of the day, their instinct are still part of who they are as a person.

as their finger tips touched, every bit of senses of gulf came alive. every touch of mews, sent a trail of sweet heat running down his body. every kiss bears the love exclusive only to his beloved.

"love, gulf, please." mew pleaded at his mate as he embraced him beneath him. before mew lost his all his reasons he needs to be conscious for gulfs benefit. he would be beside himself if he were to ravish him like an animal whos been starved.

gulf reached out to the face he always misses throughout the day and caressed that thinning mouth that speaks of his control.

"let it go, my love. i love you mew. please have all of me for i only belong to you." gulf would have wanted to add more at his conscious confession but another wave of searing heat made him wince and grab mews body to his. "help... help me, mew. it hurts."

mew abruptly kissed his mate. he was thankful for that window of a time that gulf expressed his feelings for him. now that he knew, mew let go all of his inhibitions.

the sheer cloth that covers his dearly beloved ripped at his hands. being delighted to what he see and touch, mews eyes grew red of hunger for his mate. clawing out of his clothes, gulf secretly revel at the sight before him. no longer restrained by his conscious mind, mew cupped the back of gulfs head as he kissed him.

"mnnnm..." gulf moaned no longer aware of the voices he make. all he felt was mews heat on him. mews caresses at his sensitive skin which felt like burning at his every touch. a burn so delicious it engraves at its wake.

mew grabbed both arms of gulf as he pushed them up to his head. "keep them up, love."

"aaah!" startled by mews kisses behind his ear as he uttered his command. down his neck all strained and stretched at the very sensation he never felt before.