Imagine#1:Jealosy towards a Bottle of water-Thomas

Y/N P.O.V

I'm in my room murdering my cellphone with endless texting like any other good and simple teenager does,that's what my mom thinks I do.It's almost 2:00 and I'm melting like an ice cream in an oven with this heat.I was suppose to be hanging out with my friends in the beach today but I'm grounded until this Saturday.I'm not allowed to get out of the house cause I broke the PC.Dang it.

Oh,well.Books it is,then.

|3 hours later|

I finished the whole book,'The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones'.Honestly,I want to go straight with the next book but I Fangirl so easily.I'd end up staying up the whole night finishing a whole sequel and get a terrible headache in the morning so let's take it slow.

I laid on my bed again and texted my best friend.

Y/N:Yo,bro....can you come by and hang?I'm boooooreeedd!!!😣😣😣

Thomas:Sure,be there at 5mins...😛

Thomas is like my brother.We've been best friends since third grade.He comes here a lot.

Thomas:I'm here..open the door...🚪

I feel my throat get dry...water!

Y/N:It's not locked...Also can you fetch me a bottle of water in the fridge....?Pweeeaase...

Thomas:Yeah,yeah...

Y/N:Thanks..

After a few minutes,my door swung open revealing a tall boy with sandy blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey Y/N,"he greets.

"Hey,Tom.Did you get the water?My tongue feels like a desert."

He tosses me a bottle of water.Without hesitation,I opened the bottle and drank the whole thing.It felt so refreshing that I closed my eyes in pleasure.I threw the bottle in the trash can beside my study table.I turned to Thomas who was staring at the floor with his eyes furrowed.I thought it was cute.

I waved a hand on his face and he snapped back to reality.

"You okay?"I asked.

"Um-Y-yeah,"he replied stuttering,"I'm fine."

I ignored it and brought up a new question instead,"So what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know-watch a movie?"

"Mmkay.Go ahead,pick anything you wanna watch."

He approached the tower of CDs near my TV shuffling a handful of them.

"What do you think about watching the whole Hunger Games movie series?"Thomas interrogated.

"Sounds like a plan."

I put a CD on and flopped back to my bed beside Thomas.I grabbed a pack of Kettle corn from my trunk where I keep a supply of popcorn in case of times like this.I offered some the Thomas,he just shook his head.Soon,he took out a black notebook out of his back pack and started writing stuff I can't see.He always have it with him and he writes everything he thoughts of,at least that's what I think.I was curious about it all the time and the way he furrows his eyebrows made me get more curious.

Half way of the movie,he spoke up.

"Y/N,I'll just fetch something from the house.I'll be back real quick."

I just nodded and turned back to the TV.He stood up and shut the door behind him.The next thing I knew was that I was looking at his bag like a mad man.I kept telling myself that it's not good to look through other people's business.But,we are best friends,right?He wouldn't be mad if I look through his stuff.